Chapter Six: Learning about Clark & Another Problem

*EDITED*

Chapter Six: Learning about Clark & Another Problem
SHOULD THE NEXT CHAPTER BE ALL IN MASON'S P.O.V. OR HALF MASON HALF ADELINE CHAPTER. I honestly want to do a all Mason but i need to know what you guys want or think

Adeline's P.O.V.
I got home around 7 to see all my brother's waiting for me. Oh shit I'm in so much trouble.
"Adeline where were you?" Beckett asked.
"Oh I was doing a history project at someones place," I said.
"You know what I'm to tired tonight I'll talk to you tomorrow," Beckett said. I just walked up to my room and then went to take a shower to take all my dirt off from today. After I walked out I started walking into my room and rolled my sleeve's up.
"I knew it," I heard. I quickly looked up to see Clark sitting on my bed and my balcony door open.
"Was it unlocked?" I asked.
"Yeah you unlocked it this morning," Clark said.
"Oh," i said
**Slight trigger warning about self harm and suicide**

"I didn't come here for that though or what I want to ask you now but I'll ask both now."
"Ok go ahead and ask, just don't be weird."
"No they aren't. So you do cut yourself."
"Oh yeah," I mumbled and looked down at my arms to see they are deep and bruised.
"I'm not judging, my sister used to cut also, it's scary having a sibling who cuts because you don't know when they're going to feel the need to go 'too deep' and finally end it then and there," Clark said sadly.
"May I ask what happened?" I asked knowing this is a sensitive topic. Clark nodded and then took a deep breath.
"She was in 8th grade when she started cutting. I knew why she did, she was alone her friends had already left her and I was her only friend, but I was a freshman so I kinda thought she was weird also. I heard here crying in her bathroom once so the next day when she wasn't home I went to investigate and saw some razors, pills that weren't prescribed to her, and some knives. I didn't talk about it knowing that it will probably brush over since she was only in 8th grade. But then one day she got home after school and I was with friends my parents were working and stuff and she... she killed herself. I just remember getting home seeing my mom bawling here heart out and saw my sister dead. I just should've done something though since I'd known," Clark vented.
"Yeah you really should've," I said honestly.
"What?" Clark asked.
"Well you knew so you should've talked about it," I said.

***Trigger end***
"Yeah, and the second thing you went over to Mason's?" Clark asked.
"Well i had a project with James," i said.
"Yeah and..." Clark said.
"We finished the project then the others' wanted to pull a prank but Mason was home so it was a failure of a prank. Though Mason and Carter told me a little about their parents... death," I said saying death like it was poison in my mouth.
"Oh Mason doesn't usually act that way around most people, though," Clark said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well he's more reserved, less accepting, thoughtful, caring, so basically the opposite of how he is to you," Clark said.
"Why?" I asked. I really need to stop asking questions that may be too personal.
"It's just how Mace is, so don't do anything to hurt him, ok," Clark said seriously.
"Yeah I won't," I said hesitantly since I don't know what would even hurt that man.
"Ok, wanna come to a party on Friday?" Clark said cheerfully again.
"Maybe I'll have to ask my brothers', I'll tell you tomorrow, at school," I said.
"Who said i'm going to school?" Clark said/asked.
"Well I mean, Mason and James are going so you should too. Carter said you guys are completely different when it's all three of you," I said.
"Ok but only because of Mason and James. How do you know Mason is going tomorrow?" Clark said.
"He told me," I said.
"I knew it," I barely heard Clark mumbled. "Don't forget to lock you're balcony door." Clark then walked out and jumped onto his and mockingly posed like a gymnast. I then locked the door and closed the curtain and went to sleep.
I woke up to 'Where r u now' By Justin Bieber, because a wise person once told me, '"For you alarm put on the song you don't like so it doesn't ruin any song you actually like."" (Not hating though, just not a fan.This is actually what someone told me once.) I then got up and got changed and walked downstairs only to see Beckett.
"Are the others' not up?" I asked.
"Nope not yet, but i wanna talk yo you about things," Beckett said and took a gulp of his coffee. I just nodded and walked over to the kettle and turned it on and grabbed a mug and thermal cup, and of course the tea bags.
"So you went where last night?" Beckett asked.
"Mason's house to work on a history project with James," I said.
"Who's James?"
"A friend of Mason and Clark."
"I said not to interact with a gang. That's why we moved here!"
"I know but they came up to me," I said and put my hand in a surrender motion.
"They?"
"Yeah there's 3 other boys and 2 girls."