Chapter Twenty-One: Shopping & Flirting

*EDITED*

Chapter Twenty-One: Shopping & Flirting

Adeline's P.O.V.

So it turned out that for some reason we didn't have school Monday so the gang decided that was the day that we were going shopping for the party thing in a week. I mean i like shopping but I usually have a rough idea of what I want but they were picking up almost everything. We were at a shoe shop when Sara grabbed a black 6" pumps. Oh yay I can finally know what it feels like to be tall. With the heels I should be around 5'8. Although Mason is around 6'3-ish maybe taller.

"Here, Mason said that your dress will be mostly black," Sara said and handed me the shoes as she looked for herself.

"And you guys question why people call me emo," I joked.

"It wasn't our idea it was your boyfriend's. Anyways what do you think of this?" Sara said as she grabbed a silver clutch and 6" sliver strap heels.

"That goes well together. What colour is your dress?" I asked.

"My dress should be a one shoulder strap floor length dress, with gems on the bodice and silver cloth. Its supposed to be really pretty and I'm hoping I can meet someone cute," Sara said an winked.

"Sara! Is that all you think about?" I asked. I mean she does bring it up a lot.

"No but its fun and nice if its right, but...," Sara said and pulled me away from the people around us. "There's this one guy, he doesn't really know me personally but I've meet him 2 years ago and I think i'm in love so I'm planning on getting to know him more privately since he's not in our gang. Also no I'm not planning on having sex with him, unless he wants to."

"Wow he actually seem special, tell me if you see him cause Mason showed me some secret places in the house, but that means you can't visit the places after," I said because he seemed so special.

"Thank you! Thank you! I can't believe you're willing to do this for me," Sara said and squeezed me in a hug.

"Haha Sara I think you're killing her," Angie said laughing.

"Oh yeah haha," Sara said and let go.

"It's no problem, but let's go get food and meet the boys," Angie said then we went to go buy our items. We then went to the food court and Sara and Angie got food but I just sat at a table and waited. When I was waiting 3 guys came over and sat at the table. Well 2 were sitting on the tabletop and one sat next to me then the other put his arm around me.

"So are you single?" The guy next to me whispered in my ear.

"Umm..." I said and started panicking.

"Actually I should've introduced myself beforehand, I'm Jason, that's Kian and the other one is Liam," Jason said.

Oh yeah these guys. The ones Mason hates.

"So, babe, are you single?" Liam asked.

"No," I said meekly.

Sometimes it's good to be shy, but this isn't one of those moments.

"Oh yeah this is Mason's girlfriend," Jason said and slid his hand onto my thigh, and then I almost lost it and started crying. I hate panic attacks!

"Oi! Jason Alexander Blaine! Leaver her alone," Sara said coming over to me.

"Make me," Jason said as Liam and Kian pushed them back.

"If she can't I will," Mason said coming standing directly behind us.