Chapter Thirty: Six Couples & Proposal

*EDITED*

Chapter Thirty: Six Couples & Proposal

Adeline's pov

~~~~Time skip to November of new school year~~~~

The past couple months have been pretty uneventful. Let's see Clark and Isabella started dating at the end of last year and the rest of our relationships have been perfectly fine. Also during summer, the day Angie asked out Luca, we went to Sara's lake house and stayed over the 4th of July weekend.

Ralfeal decided that it would be a fun idea that before the championship game all of us couples go on a double date times three. Also mentioning that our football team has made it to the state championships, thanks to Mason. I got dressed in a cute dress and decided to put on heels.

"Ok, I'm ready," I said and walked over to Mason.

"Well hello there sexy," Mason said ask he put his hands on my waist.

"Well hello there handsome," I said and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go," Mason said and held my hand we walked downstairs to see Ralfeal and Kacey, Sara and Ryder, and Noah and David.

"We're just waiting for Angie and Luca, and Clark and Isabella," Noah said.

"I'm still shocked that Clark actually got Isabella to date him," Ralfeal said.

"I think that everybody is," Mason said.

"That's right," Angie said coming down with Luca right behind her.

"Addy!" Luca said and hugged me.

"I swear I haven't seen you in forever," I said.

"I know," Luca said.

"Ok so the one time i decided to take my time you guys are fast," Clark said.

"Sorry man, but you need to check the memo," Luca said.

"Let's go I'm starving," Noah said. We all took our own cars because of the game tonight. Of course all of us are going but Mason and Clark have to be there an hour early.

"This place looks really fancy," I said aloud. Well that sounds really lame.

"Because it is really fancy," Mason chuckled and we walked to wait for the others who weren't too far behind us. But we were probably here so fast because Mason thinks it's ok to drive like a maniac or that he is still street racing.

"Hello we have a reservation for a party of 12 under Gikes," Ralfeal said.

"Ok follow me," The waitress said and walked us to one of those circular booths.

"I love these," I said.

"Why?" Mason asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Because they look cool," I said.

"You're strange, what if you have to pee, everyone has to get up," Mason said thinking logically.

"But they still look cool," I said. Ralfeal and Kacey were on one end and we were next to them with Ryder and Sara, then Clark and Isabella, then Noah and David, then on the other side was Angie and Luca.

"I ended up sharing a really large plate with Mason because he couldn't eat a lot before the game and I didn't know what to get. Although the food was really good. We then finished and hung out a little by a nearby mall.

"I'm soooo nervous," Mason mumbled.

"Mason you're going to do great you lead the team here you can win," I said.