Chapter Twenty-Eight: Old Times & Aftermath

*EDITED*

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Old Times & Aftermath

Adeline's pov

When I woke up I saw three people hovering over me with camera's.

"Hmm," I groaned and turned over...into Mace.

"Aww they're so cute together," I heard Sara attempt to whisper.

"It won't be so cute when we bury you for waking us up will it now," Mace said sitting up.

"Sorry," Clark said.

"No you're not," Mace said and stood up.

"You're right best friend," Clark said and slung his arm over Mace's shoulder.

"Can you get out though so I can talk with my girlfriend," Mace said rubbing his eyes.

"Ok but when you come down we're going to hang out, all of us and you can't make up and excuse this is the whole group," Sara said and walked out.

"Have fun," Xavier winked.

"It's not that," I said.

"Yeah?" I asked Mace sitting on the edge of the bed

"Why? Why did you go to the party?" Mace said.

"I was confused and needed something to take my mind off the fact that you could've been cheating on me," I said.

"Did you make any moves with Eli, suggestive moves?" Mace asked.

"No he came completely onto me," I said.

"You should be happy I love you," Mace said and pulled me into a hug.

"So who were you on the phone with?" I asked.

"Well it was a guy and that guy was Liam," Mace said laughing.

"Ohh," I said.

"It's ok I understand how you could've misinterpreted it," Mace said and kissed my forehead. "But it's over with now no more danger."

"Let's get ready," I said standing up. I then pulled on skinny jeans and one of Mace's sweaters.

"What if I need that?" Mace joked.

"Oh well," I said.

"Yoo Mason happy late Christmas," Xavier said. It's now January 6th, the war cut through Christmas, and New Years.

"I'm sorry Addy but i couldn't stop what happened," Mace said.

"It's not your fault," I said.

"Let's go," Sara shouted and ran off. We all go in a vehicle, me with Clark, James, and Mace, Sara was with Ryder, Angie, and Luca, then there was Noah, Ralfeal, Kacey, and Carter. We went to the mall and were hanging out like a giant pack of wild teenagers. As we were getting food I saw Beckett with some girl and the girl that was outside the house right before everyone left. Also that girl Isabella got let out.

"Mason look it's her I should talk to her," Clark said motioning to the girl.

"You can try but you'll probably fail," Mace said.

"Watch," Clark said. He then went over to her and was trying to flirt but he did get her number.

"Good job," Xavier said and hit his back.

"I know," Clark said.

"Addy...is that your brothers' girlfriend?!" Sara whisper-shouted

"I think so," I said. When it was our turn to order I was looking around and saw....Andrea?