Chapter Fifteen: Some Issues & Sex

*EDITED*

Chapter Fifteen: Some Issues & Sex

Adeline's P.O.V

I can't believe this has gotten to 1,000+ views!! I know i haven't updated much but i've been jam packed with school and out-of-school activities to finish the chapter. Also this chapter doesn't actually have sex in it and if a chapter does i will put a warning before.

When i woke up I quickly got ready and went downstairs to leave while checking my phone. I saw a text from Mason so I quickly opened it.

'Hey babe I have a hold up at the house so I can't drive you, I might be late also.' -Mason

"You're up late," Beckett said.

"Yeah I'm getting late I'll see you later," I said and was going to Kacey when Jack stopped me.

"Are you coming home after school?" Jack asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Text me if not, I get worried if you're not here," Jack said.

"I'm sorry, I'll see you later though," I said and grabbed my backpack and keys and walked out to my jeep.

"This is your's?" Kacey asked as she went around to the passengers seat.

"Yeah I got it a while ago," I said and started the engine and reversed out and drove to school. When we got to school I went to a open spot by all the others' who were there already. Kacey got out first and then I did and we went over to them.

"Good morning babe, sorry I couldn't drive you but some equipment broke at the house so I had to go early to check it," Mason said and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Do we have to make ourselves public now? Can we wait?" I asked. Mason frowned and nodded and removed his arms.

"Let's talk a little," Mason said and pulled me aside from everyone.

"I'm sorry, I'm just scared to go public right now, you know after what happened with those girls," I said fidgeting.

"No one will know," Mason said and grabbed my hands.

"Please Mason," I said as I pulled my hands to my side.

"Fine," Mason said and stormed off and got onto his bike and rushed out. I walked back to the others who were looking at me confused.

"What happened?" Sara asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Well everyone is saying you and Mason are fuck buddies, or friends with benefits, can you confirm if that's true or false," Carter said.

"False," I said and the bell rang. I walked into the school with the rest of the group and everyone turned and pointed and whispered about me to their friends. No i'm not assuming that because when I walked passed them I heard them say may name in each of their sentences. Most were about me and Mason.

At lunch I decided that I have to go see Mason. I texted Jack that I'll be over to see Mason and found Kacey at the lunch table.

"Addy where were you?" Kacey said and jumped up to give me a hug.

"I had to tell my brother something, but I'm going over to see Mason soo...," I said.

"I'll take her over later," Ralfeal said.

"Thanks," I said and Kacey looked hesitant but nodded.

"Bye," Kacey said.

"Bye," I said and walked out to my car. I got in and drove to the house. I then knocked on the door and looked around but didn't see Mason's car.