Chapter Twenty-Six: Jealousy & Eli

*EDITED*

Chapter Twenty-Six: Jealousy & Eli

Adeline's P.O.V.

As we were laying in bed and I was almost asleep I heard Mason's phone start ringing and he picked it up quickly.

"Yeah...I'll be around tomorrow...My girlfriend shouldn't be around...Well she won't bother us...She still can't find out...Well be secretive...ok see you tomorrow then," I heard Mason say.

I really don't want to sound crazy but what if he's cheating on me? I know he isn't but that little scared voices is saying that he is. I'll ask Clark tomorrow he should know. What if he's lying though? Mason is his best friend, i'm just his best friends girlfriend. I'll do just encase. But he probably is. I should just sleep a little before tomorrow. And then I slept for a few hours.

"Babe?" Mason asked as a bright light pierced through my eyes.

"Mhmm," I grumbled and rolled onto my stomach.

"Babe wake up it's 10 am im bored," Mason said.

"Fine fine im up," I said then got off the bed and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" Mason asked following me.

"Downstairs," I said curtly.

"Ok...I'll meet you there after taking a shower," Mason said frowning. I nodded and rushed out. I found Clark as he was about to leave and held onto his sleeve.

"Addy? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Clark asked and took a step towards me. I was crying?

"Y-yeah, but I need to know one thing," I said as my voice started wavering scared of the answer.

"Yeah what is it?" Clark asked.

"Is Mason cheating on me?" I asked and bit my lip and held my hands up to my face.

"No! Of course not!" Clark exclaimed taken aback.

"B-but I heard h-him," I stuttered.

"Addy he's not cheating on you ok," Clark said. I just nodded.

"What's happening?" Angie said walking over to us.

"Nothing. Well I'm going out wanna hang out with her or somethin?" Clark said.

"Yeah whatever," Angie said and grabbed my hand pulling me into her room.

"Wow! What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Oh I'm going to a party. You should come. Not should, you are coming now," Angie said and grabbed a blue and black dress from her closet and held it up to me.

"It's cute," I said as I looked at it.

"Yep, so what shoe size are you?" Angie asked.

"Size 7(American standards)," I said.

"Omg same here. I have these shoes I never wear you should wear them tonight," Angie said walking back over to her closet.

"Well you don't have too, it's fine," I said awkwardly.

"Trust me, all the guys will be all over you," Angie said and put the shoes down by my feet.

"What?" I choked out.

"I heard you conversation with Clark. I know Mason isn't cheating on you but why not play with fire you don't have to do much just flirt and look cute and word will get back to Mason and he'll know what he has," Angie said and shrugged.