Chapter 8 - Bills undoing

Just wanted to say thank you to the ones who have read my story and please vote at the bottom of each chapter.

.................

It was getting close to five and I was so nervous. Not because I was afraid or scared but because I was ready to get my revenge and hopefully closure for the other victims. I put the key in my hand ready to place it in his pocket before he could realize i had taken it. I heard the atv pull up as usual and for the last time I felt a lump in my throat and with that  he came in and was seriously in a bad mood. He came in and sat beside me and said that he was going to have to do something about me soon because I was to much of an inconvenience with him trying to get through this divorce in one piece. He said he hated the thought of killing me and burying me with the others, but he needed to do something to distract himself for awhile he said he always got a high after killing the girls and because he liked me so much I should give him an ultimate high. He admitted it never lasted long enough but he would just have to find a new girl when the time came.

I could hear talking in the woods I knew it was the police and they had been recording what he was saying for the last ten minutes. I was so happy on the inside to know he was going to go down for this and for all the other victims. I heard a female officer say they didn't want to move in till they were sure he was un able to harm me. With that i asked Bill if I could go down and bathe in the lake. He said ya I want you fresh cause I don't know how many more times I'm going to enjoy that fine piece of tail. I walked outside and tried to look as miserable as i possibly could. I heard the calvary move in and heard him scream and try to run away to no avail they had him handcuffed before I even turned around. The same female officer I heard came up to me slowly and asked me my name. I told her and pretended to cry.

For the next couple hours I told them the whole story of how he kept me there and had beaten me in the beginning but I learned not to make him angry. After I divulged my horrible experience she insisted I be seen by a doctor. I agreed even though I knew they wouldn't find anything. I wasn't human but Lorenzito assured me that they would never see the right blood sample he was planning on fixing it somehow. So for the rest of the night I was checked over, time and time again. They said other than being under weight from before I was in pretty good shape. I asked them for a steamy hot shower and they had a nice bubble bath there that they said was for pregnant women but I could totally indulge myself in it. I told them I felt dirty and wanted an adequate time to bathe myself. In reality I no longer felt as dirty as I once did. The last man to touch me was Lorenzito and he made me feel like a whole new person so I wasn't going to give Bill one more second of my life. So I sat there enjoying a bubble bath wondering what Lorenzito was doing at this particular moment.

I could feel a flicker of him I knew he was close but he was blocking me again. After what felt like hours I came out and they had given me a pair of scrub pants because I told them he only ever let me wear nighties. They told me that my family was there waiting to see me. I felt my heart drop i asked the nurse who exactly was there and she informed me that my parents and brother and sister in law were all here waiting to see me.

I took a deep breath and shook my head for her to send them in but I asked her for my parents first and then my brother and his wife. She agreed and next thing I knew my mom and dad were standing in my room looking at me in shock and horror. Oh boy I thought, my mom raced over to me and quickly hugged me and began crying like I had never seen her cry. She kept saying she was so sorry that they hadn't looked for me that she had thought i ran away. I figured as much but I reassured her I was ok and safe now. My father wouldn't touch me but he said he was glad I was safe and that he was glad Bill was behind bars or else he would have killed that miserable pig. My parents said they would be back to get me tomorrow when the doctors released me.