Chapter 15 - well that was unfortunate

hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter! please continue to vote and read my story! This chapter contains some stuff for mature audience only!

...............

We were in the car and driving away pretty quickly. Lorenzito was breathing hard and said I can't believe you did that. I was about to say sorry when I decided I wasn't and told him I refuse to live with someone telling me what I'm suppose to do. He could tell I was angry with him. I let my mind tell him you weren't even going to try and fight him for us to be together. I pulled my arm away from his and he grabbed it back. He let his mind explain that no one says no to his father so i reminded him that I just did. My phone began ringing and I pressed the answer button. It was Bruce he told me that Lorenzo had a group of drones headed to Alyssa's house but he told me that his pack had kept my families secret house in mint condition and we could go and be safe there he gave me the address and I told Alyssa to head there instead. Bruce informed me that he would keep in contact.

I explained to Alyssa and Lorenzito that Bruce over heard Lorenzo plan to attack us at her place. I apologized to Alyssa for causing her problems and she laughed and said did you see the way they treat me? Trust me my Queen if tonight taught me anything it was that your amazing and I will follow you anywhere. I was still upset with Lorenzito I couldn't believe he was willing to obey his father so easy. I loved him but I decided he might not be the man I need by my side. Shoot my wall wasn't up he could hear me. He moved slightly over and I decided it was best to let him be. I wasn't going to baby him when he couldn't even pretend to man up instead of letting his father try and marry me off.

My phone rang again and I answered it this time it was Liam. He said he heard what had happened and asked if I wanted to come there where he would protect me with his life if need be. Lorenzito could hear the conversation and I could tell he wasn't happy someone else had gotten closer to me and worse yet he was willing to fight for me where he had coward in front of his dad. I assured Liam I was fine and I was going to be hiding away with Alyssa and Lorenzito. I heard him curse as he must have realized it was Lorenzito I told him about. Liam said he was happy I was going to safe house but that he was less than happy I was taking someone who obviously didn't want to be there. I told him I would call him soon and that he shouldn't worry so much.

Lorenzito was boiling yet again. He asked when I had met Liam and I told him it was on the way to his house. He asked me if I slept with Liam, I told him he was being a child and that I had just met him and my heart belonged to another even if that other couldn't reciprocate the feeling. Again he went to his mind and said you know how I feel about you Carmen. Do I? I asked because it seems as though I am having to do everything by myself. I thought you were the one I wanted but how could I want someone who was so easily ready to let me marry another. He began crying out in his mind that he wouldn't have let me marry that jerk but he would have stole me away later or tried something different down the line. I began to argue and tell him that he knew who I was better than most and he should have known I wasn't going to agree or let him take me to the basement.

I told Alyssa that I was glad for her friendship she was one of the most loyal people I ever met. She asked me what was going on with the wolves. I explained it the best way I could. They were my protectors they had magical abilities but only to protect me. I explained how Bruce hid my mind at dinner and how they were always waiting for me to come they could smell the power radiating from me and even though vampires could feel it as well they knew I was the long lost daughter. They would always protect me and my family from anyone. I told her that bond we get from feeding on each other I have with them and i don't even need to feed on them to have it. We can read each other while their in human form or wolves. She said that was amazing. I agreed with her. We had Ethan meet us with the potion to remove the previous one and he wanted to come with us. I was hesitant but I was curious to learn about his witch side and to know if they would be ally's or trouble.

Ethan began telling me that it was the witches who gave the wolves their powers. He said the wolves cannot even access those abilities unless they are near me. He said the witches were definitely on my side. He explained that When the original royal family was ruling everyone basically got along great. They had people who kept order and protected the human world but each creature was in charge of them selves they could go anywhere or be whatever they wanted as long as they kept themselves out of the human world. With these new leaders everyone has small territories and if they leave them they sentence themselves to death basically. I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was this bad. Alyssa said that the majority of the vamps would be on my side as well because they hated the whole marriage for power and they wanted to be able to move about without offending someone else's territory.

Well I said aloud when we get to the safe house I will start by letting my ally's know I am here and will be slowly getting ready to come out as the Queen of the night world. I am still worried about not knowing anything on how to be a queen but I cant keep letting people be bullied into these situations. I would like to officially ask you Alyssa to be on my council to help me and show me what I need to do. She looked grateful and accepted. As for you Ethan i need someone like you as well. You can give me insight to different creatures and I might need your magic on my side. He hugged me and said obviously he was my biggest fan and kissed my hand as he had so many times.

We arrived at the safe house and were greeted by hundreds of wolves all of them bowing and in unison declaring themselves to me. I spoke up and said I only became a vampire a month ago and I have no idea how to be your Queen but I am not going to sit back and watch these so called leaders rule over something that they don't even respect. They see it as power and I see all the individual faces and I want to know everyone's thoughts. I told them that Bruce would be arriving soon and ha was also going to be on my council. They applauded they told me the original royal family never had a council. I explained that I was new to this world and I wanted people I trusted to be by my side and help to keep the peace between creatures. They applauded all the more. They said they would guard the perimeter but they were going to let us settle in.

The wolves left other than about 12 or 15 who stood guard. We went into this beautiful house and it had the most inviting feel to it. It felt like I had known this house. I was exhausted so I went and took a bath in my very own high speed jet tub. It was amazing these jets were more powerful than the ones at Alyssa's house. I put some bubble is and had a glass of champagne. I could tell Lorenzito was near so I told him don't be scared and come in I wanted to talk to him anyways. The first thing he said was I see you didn't put me in your council. I told him I wasn't sure where he belonged. I whispered some of us might lose our lives at the hands of his father and was he really willing to go against his father.

Before I knew it he was in the bath tub with me and he was rubbing my feet. He said that he wasn't strong like me but that if I could learn to be a queen he could learn to be brave and defy his father. He told me the three words I always wanted to hear. I love you Carmencita. Not because your a Queen and not because your amazingly powerful but because you know what you want and you go after it. He began kissing my neck and nibbling on my breasts. I moaned aloud and that sent shivers down both of our backs. He began searching my body again with his finger tips and I began kissing his stomach and letting my tongue savor the moment. I moved him onto his back and found his manhood. I began caressing it with my mouth and I enjoyed the way he moaned. I eventually sat on his lap and bit his neck and he gasped and we started moving in unison and I wondered what it was about us and water. He bit my neck and we drank from each other and as we were both finally coming down from clouds he asked me to marry him. I know we had just came down but now I began moving with such authority and he almost let out a yell for help, just kidding kind of.

He grabbed me and carried me to the bed. There we made love for hours being a vampire was exhausting you don't get tired the way humans did and Lorenzito seemed to enjoy my body and the way my mouth kept finding his man parts. He tried to run away once from pure joy and I just flung him back down and hoped on and sailed into the sunset. When the sun had officially broken through the window I decided it was time to finish him off. I left him there on the bed withering in blissful agony as I jumped in the shower and got dressed ready to face my council and come up with a plan.

.............................

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Not sure what Carmen is going to do about Lorenzito and his cowardly ways. Please vote at the bottom of each chapter and thanks again guys I appreciate the readers.