B1 Key

If you don't know now, hospital food is terrible! Especially when you have to eat it for three days. Yup. I've been in the hospital for a week now. Nobody came to visit me well except Zonnique and after that visit she had to go back to California. I played Candy Crush on my phone will eating some almonds. I smelled Ralph Lauren cologne and instantly knew who it was. 

"Jacob!" I smiled brightly. 

"Hey Bahj!" Jacob showed his pearly whites. 

"Your mom let you come see me?" I asked because last time I checked his mother hated my guts. 

"Uh yeah...but anyways how you been?" Jacob cleared his throat.

"Stressed. Chresanto came in here talking about his father's gang and how they're all after me. Mainly Rayan is but still." I sighed and raked through my hair. 

"Bahja maybe we could...run away together?" Jacob grasped my hand. 

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"I mean get away from all this drama and just live our lives normally." Jacob smiled. I thought about then nodded and smiled.

"That would be perfect Jay!" I kissed his cheek. 

"Mrs. Rodriguez you're free to go in a couple of ours." My doctor walked in with his usual clipboard. 

"Thanks Doc. Are you sending me any medicine?" I asked. 

"Of course. Just medicine for pain because your stomach seems healed." My doctor nodded. When the doctor left me and Jacob caught up with some things and cuddled. We watched Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents together. By the time the shows were done it was time for me to leave this nasty food having hospital. Jacob helped me put my shoes, clothes, jacket on and then we were out of the hospital in a jiffy. I slid into the passenger seat and Jacob put my seatbelt on extra tight. 

"Um Jacob I think you put this seat belt on a little too tight." I giggled nervously. 

"No I didn't. I think it's just enough to keep you bounded." Jacob smiled deviously. 

"Jay w-what's wrong with you?" I was totally afraid now. 

"Rayan sent me here to fetch and that's exactly what I'm doing." Jacob drove with the speed of light. Soon enough we were at a warehouse looking place. Three huge men were standing at the door. Jacob unbuckled me from the tight gripping seat belt. 

"If you try and run away...let's just say you're family will be in a huge shock." Jacob chuckled and got out the car. He held my arms behind my back and shoved me inside the warehouse. It smelled of smoke, alcohol, and drugs. Jacob made me walk up some stairs and then we walked inside of a room. There sat Rayan, Rayan's big brother, Chresanto, Craig, and some other boys. Jacob pushed me on the ground and spat on me. I looked at Chresanto and his eyes were full of regret and sorrow. But I wasn't buying it at all. 

"Clear out." Rayan said loudly. Everybody left except Rayan. 

"I told you I would get you." Rayan chuckled. 

"I've been working on this plan for years. By years I mean eigth grade sweetie." He lifted up my chin with his finger. 

"You're so beautiful." Rayan kissed me. When he pulled away I spat on the floor. 

"Don't be so evil Bahja. You'll be joining your precious grandmother soon." Rayan chuckled once more. 

"Don't you dare talk about my grandmother!" I breathed heavily. 

"Shut up. Jacob!" Rayan called Jacob in. 

"What's up Ray?" Jacob asked. 

"Take her to her room." Rayan grinned. Jacob picked me up and guided me to a room. The room looked brand new! The walls were painted pink, the bed sheets and quilt were pink, the carpet was pink, and it had a flat screen television. 

"Don't get too comfortable." Jacob chuckled, bringing hand cuffs from behind his back and cuffing me to the bed post. 

"So this is why you came back..." I mumbled but loud enough so he could hear me. 

"Baby I never left." Jacob smirked. 

"So all of that stuff about your mom hating me was all a lie?" I glared. 

"Indeed. It was a lie just like me saying 'I love you' to you when I supposedly 'dated' you." Jacob spat. I looked down at my shoes. 

"Oh don't be sad. Rayan loves you. Rayan loves you so much that he picked you to pleasure him!" Jacob cackled again. Jacob walked out the room and shut the door. I heard a loud click indicated he had locked the door. 

"Fuck." I said. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled. 

"We'll get to that soon Bahja calm down!" I heard Rayan yell. Oh so he could hear me?  

"I hate you!" I screamed.

"I love you too baby!" Rayan yelled back.