D4 Key (Pt. 1)

Zonnique and I situated ourselves in our plane seats. Of course she still has an attitude about going to Atlanta. But right now I could care less.

"Bahja it's not too late to stay in D.C." Zonnique tried to persuade me.

"We're going to Atlanta and that's final Zonnique." I opened one of my magazines.

"Well can we atleast switch seats...that weird man is burning a hole into us." Zonnique whispered. I took a peek at the man and surely he was staring. But the thing is...that was the same dude who drove behind us, followed us into the airport, and sat behind us when we were waiting for our flight. I coughed and shifted my attention back to Zonnique.

"He's following us." I said looking at the seat in front of me instead of Zonnique.

"Humph." Zonnique's hand latched on her airplane buckle.

"Just wait." I nodded.

After the plane ride we got in my mother's car and took off. Just as I thought the man followed us for the millionth time.

"Ma. Lose the dude behind us." I referred to the green mustang behind my mother's car. My mother swerved to the left and went the other way. She then made multiple turns and then went on the road to our house.

"Now they're sending people after us? Really? We was coming anyway!" Zonnique rolled her eyes.

"Chill." I said before getting out the car and walking into the house.

"Ma where's my piano?" I looked around the house.

"Still in the garage sweetie." My mother followed me into the house as well as Zonnique. I jogged down the stairs and walked through the basement to the garage door. Luckily my piano was still there and hopefully what was in it was too. I opened the lid to my piano and grabbed the package out. I closed it back and slid it into my purse.

"Zonnique and I will be back ma." I yelled before pulling Zonnique along.

"We're going to pick her up aren't we?" Zonnique groaned.

"Just get into the car." I got in the driver's seat.

Once we were in the car I started my way over her house. Hopefully she would be back from training. When we got there her car war parked in the driveway. Zonnique and I got out the car and made our way to the door.

"Code name Pink, Purple, and Blue." I smirked.

"Code name accepted." Breaunna opened the door with a huge kool-aid smile on her face.