G2 Key

I opened the door to a smiling neighbor. Jacob was his name? I'm not sure. In his hand he had macaroni and cheese. You could see the three different cheeses in it! While I stared hungrily at the food, Jacob continued to blab on about something.

"I smell food. Is that food?" Zonnique's head snapped up.

"Yeah I brought it-"

"Give me it!" Zonnique got off the floor and snatched the macaroni out his hand. Jacob's mouth hung agape as Zonnique sped walk into the kitchen.

"I'm truly sorry for her behavior...she's pregnant." I giggled nervously.

"Oh that explains. Well gotta go." Jacob high-tailed the heck out of here. I shrugged and shut the door back. I joined Zonnique in the kitchen and we started eating the three cheese macaroni. And might I add it is incredible, bomb, awesome, good, excellent! I chewed slowly savoring my last moments with the macaroni until I swallow it and digest it. When Zonnique was finished she hopped off the tall chair and made her way into her bedroom. I looked down and saw more than half of the macaroni gone. Fat ass.

3 Days Later...

Today is the day Chresanto comes to check on us and Zonnique was flipping out the heck out. She was stressing, crying, yelling, and definitely ending up everything in my kitchen. The only reason she hasn't killed me yet is because I locked the door to my room and wouldn't let her in for anything. Not even food. Zonnique knocked on my door again.

"Bahja I'm not going to hurt you...I'm getting lonely out here. Please come out." Zonnique sounded sincere and sad. I started to feel bad so I unlocked the door and before I could open or close it, I was on the floor and Zonnique sat on top of me.

"You're such liar Star." I rolled my eyes.

"And you're such a bad friend for making me go through this." Zonnique spat back.

"I'm trying to help you!" I argued.

"I don't want any help!" Zonnique screamed.

"Yes you do!" I screamed back at her.

"No I-" The door bell rung.

"He's here." Zonnique panicked. I slid her off of me and ran to the door. I quickly opened the door and let Chresanto in.

"Hey y'all." Chresanto smiled showing his fangs.

"H-hey Chres." Zonnique tensed up when Chresanto came closer.

"What's wrong?" Chresanto worried.

"Oh nothing. This baby is just kicking my booty." Zonnique sighed sitting on the couch.

"I still can't believe the baby is my fathers." Chresanto plopped next to Zonnique.

"I can't either." I mumbled.

"What was that Bahj?" Chresanto asked.

"Oh nothing." I lied.

"So how's it going for y'all?" Chresanto said observing the apartment.

"Good. I just bought a car so Zonnique and I can stop walking from the apartment to my job." I nodded.

"That's wassup. The guys are settling down but not for long...so stay on y'all A game and don't trust anybody! Don't think your safe because your in D.C. Ray got homies up here too." Chresanto said.

"I know. How long you staying though?" I questioned.

"For an hour. I don't want the guys to get suspicious. They think I'm at one of my other friends house." Chresanto placed his head in his hands. That whole hour we all played around and had fun. Zonnique didn't tell Chresanto and I wasn't going to make her. It was her baby so it's her decision. She's like one month along now. I'm hoping it's a girl so I can do her hair and like put bows in it...I'm such an aunte.

So what should the baby be? A boy or a girl? Vote, Comment, and Follow. Please leave feedback! It's really helpful and heartwarming to read y'all comments so please leave feedback.