A2 Key

8 months later... [Sorry for skipping around a lot]

"Push!" The doctor yelled.

"Nigga I am!" Zonnique croaked and squeezed Chresanto's hand harder. You could tell Chresanto was in pain by his throbbing hand and facial expressions. I laughed the whole time. When they baby finally got out the doctors took it and cleansed it.

"Okay one more!" The doctors rushed back over to Zonnique.

"One more??" Zonnique, Chresanto, and I said in unison.

"Yeah. You're having twins. Now push!" The doctor said. Zonnique pushed harder and harder until the second baby popped out. Zonnique was breathing hard and crying a little.

"Damn that shit hurt!" Zonnique breathed and tried to relax.

"Here you go sir." The doctor handed Chresanto the babies.

"They look nothing like Chase...matter of fact they look like me." Chresanto looked up at Zonnique. I crossed my legs waiting for Zonnique to say something.

"T-they are yours..." Zonnique dropped her head in disappointment. Chresanto looked down at the babies and a Kool-aid smile formed on his face.

"What are we naming them?" Chresanto looked at Zonnique. Nique looked so stunned but then straightened up.

"Uh how about London and Paris?" Zonnique asked.

"Perfect! But Paris middle name is going to be Romelo." Chresanto smiled.

"Okay then London's middle name is going to be Jailee." Zonnique smiled.

"Last names?" Chresanto bit his lip.

"I really don't know if I should put August as their last name because what if we break up?" Zonnique bit her cheeks.

"We're not and that's a promise." Chresanto got on one knee and brought out the engagement ring he bought for her. Zonnique held her mouth as tears poured out of her eyes. 

"Zonnique Jailee Pullins will you be mines forever and ever...please say yes because I can't get a refund on this ring..." Chresanto chuckled. 

"Yes! Yes I will Chresanto August!" Zonnnique cried happy tears. Chresanto hugged Zonnique and kissed her. 

"So what will you guys be naming the two?" The doctor said bringing in papers. 

"London Jailee August." Zonnique said. 

"And Paris Romelo August." Chresanto said. 

"So I have no name whatsoever in these two? Seriously? I had to put up with Zonnique's constant whining and moodswings for nine months!" I pouted. 

"Okay fine Bahja. Paris Shamoni August." Chresanto smacked his lips at me. 

"That's better." I nodded. Zonnique and Chresanto signed the birth certificates and some other stuff. 

"Mrs. Pullins will be able to leave tomorrow." The doctor and nurses walked out the room. 

"She's such a cutie! Just like her daddy." Chresanto laughed in a cool manner while passing Paris to Zonnique.

"Oh shutup crescent roll." I joked. 

"Oh shutup Bahia." Chresanto spat. I looked at Zonnique who was just adoring her first born. My heart melted just seeing her look at her children like that. 

"Can Auntie Bee hold them?" I cried a little. Zonnique smiled and just when she was about to hand them over, the hospital room door busted open. 

"Don't shoot them!" Chresanto sprung into action.