B3 Key

I watched as Blake played around with his Winnie The Pooh bouncy ball. Chresanto and Zonnique went out with the kids today. I would've went but Blake has really bad allergies.

"Mama. Play." Blake held the ball up to me. I slid off the couch and crossed my legs. Blake rolled the ball to me and I rolled it back. Jacob must've taught him this. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up and unlocked the door. Jacob Latimore stood on the other side of the door.

"Hey. I was wondering if my daughter could um have a play date with your son today? If thats okay with you..." Jacob shifted.

"Sure. We were just playing bouncy ball." I opened the door wider and let him in.

"Bouncy ball?" Jacob raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see." I giggled. I closed and locked the door behind me. Jacob placed his daughter infront of Blake and Blake instantly looked up at her.

"Play?" Blake smiled rolling the ball to Jacob's daughter.

"Play." Jacob's daughter nodded. Jacob and I walked into the kitchen and sat on the stools.

"So what's your daughter's name?" I asked smiling.

"Jamie." Jacob said.

"Awww Jacob and Jamie." I teased.

"Oh shush. Bahja and Blake." Jacob teased back.

"Whatever. Did you bring a snack for Jamie?" I put my hair up into a bun.

"Uh no...I can go get her one." Jacob began to get up.

"No! I'll just give them a bag of gold fish." I shrugged.

"Alright." Jacob sat back down.

"So tell me about yourself Latimore." I put my elbows on the table.

"Well I've been living in Washington D.C. for like well twenty years. Which is my whole life. I had Jamie at seventeen and her birthday is next week. That's about really it with my life. I don't have a job yet." Jacob said.

"Blake's birthday is next week too! My birthday is in three days though." I flipped my hair.

"August babies." Jacob rolled his eyes chuckling.

"How old is Jamie turning?" I changed the conversation.

"Three." Jacob smiled.

"So is Blake! When is her birthday?" I smiled back.

"August 12th." Jacob said.

"So is Blake's!" I said shocked.

"What a small world." Jacob said shocked also.

"Very small." I giggled.

After Jacob and Jamie leaves...

Once I was done putting Blake to sleep I went to get the mail out of our mailbox. I looked through the envelopes and one caught my attention. The envelope was pink with sparkles all over it. I looked around before opening it and read it over.

"Bahja. Return. - Sincerely, OMG."