F3 Key

I yawned and threw the covers off of me. My feet smacked on the wooden floor as I walked to the living room. When I got there what I saw was shocking and kind of funny. Chresanto was making Jacob do push-ups.

"Give me fifty more!" Chresanto yelled at Jacob.

"Chresanto what is going on?" I helped Jacob up.

"He stepped over the line." Chresanto huffed

"I wasn't even in the room so why did it matter?" I handed Jacob a water bottle.

"Man whatever. I'm just trying to protect you." Chresanto said.

"But when you and Zonnique told me that y'all were dating I ain't have that big of a problem with it. You over here making the boy do push-ups!" I argued.

"There's a difference. I'm the brother. You're the sister. Know that." Chresanto ended the conversation. I scoffed and sat next to Jacob.

"Sibling rivalry is the worst." Jacob chuckled.

"Right! Chresanto is too overprotective." I laughed along with him. We locked eyes. 

"You're eyes are so beautiful." Jacob smiled. 

"And you're Afro is full of life. What do you use?" I blushed. 

"A lot of things." Jacob chuckled. I laughed along with him and we held hands. 

"I missed you so much." Jacob leaned in. 

"I missed you too." I leaned in too. 

"What the hell did I just say?" Chresanto yelled at Jacob. I groaned and pushed Chresanto's forehead away. Jacob and I's lips met. Our lips moved in synch as his tongue explored every part of my mouth. I moaned loudly so Chresanto could hear. Chresanto scoffed and stormed away. 

"Her mouth must taste like chocolate because Jacob is devouring that shit." Zonnique said. Jacob laid me down and deepened the kiss. 

"So y'all just gone go at it while I'm standing right here?" Chresanto huffed. Jacob and I moaned loudly when he asked that. Jacob then pulled up my tank top half-way. 

"Okay that's far enough." Chresanto and Zonnique said in unison. I pulled away from Jacob's lips and caught my breath. I looked at a disgusted Chresanto and Zonnique. 

"You know you have a room right?" Zonnique held her chest. 

"What if we wanted to be different?" I snapped back. 

"You could be different in your bedroom." Zonnique tried to bargain. 

"Your right. We'll just go to your room! Great idea Nique Nique!" I patted her back as Jacob and I ran to Nique's room. Zonnique had a priceless look on her face when I said that.

"Good thing the babies are in the kitchen." Zonnique said going back into the kitchen.

"Zonnique your so slow." Chresanto shook his head. 

"Hey! At least they ain't watching their aunte and her boyfriend get it on." Zonnique raised her hands in defense.