D0 Key

I watched Zonnique as she paced back and forth trying to get the babies to go back to sleep. She had bags, t-shirt was inside out, and she smelled a little. I giggled before taking the two from her and rocking them to sleep. I had no idea how to put a baby to sleep but I needed Zonnique to go take a shower because she smelled bad now. 

"I'll be out the shower in a jiffy." Zonnique ran to the bathroom.

"No need to rush!" I yelled. Once the babies were asleep I put them in their cribs and turned on the baby monitor. By the time I got back in the living room Zonnique was dressed and smell ten times better than before.  

"Bahja could you go and buy some groceries? Were running low." Zonnique askd. 

"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes." I said taking my jacket off the hook and putting it on. I walked down the narrow and long halls until I reached the stairs that lead to the parking lot. I heard a shuffle of feet but then it stopped. Me being paranoid, I hurried up and found my car and got in. I jammed the key in and scurried off. After a few minutes of searching for our usual grocery store I found a big and better one. I parked in the nearest parking spot to the door and hopped out. I grabbed a cart on the way into the store and began my search for food. I looked behind me and swore I saw Jacob. Not our neighbor Jacob, Jacob Perez. I pushed my cart faster and started throwing stuff in the cart. I got out of that aisle and went into the next one. I saw him again. But this time he had me trapped. 

"Bahja wait!" Jacob hurried to stop me. I was running now. 

"Stop! Stop!" Jacob chanted. Then he trapped again. 

"I have to talk to you." Jacob breathed in and out. 

"Leave me alone." I said backing up. 

"I didn't kill your grandmother or do anything my twin Jake said I did! He was playing like he was me! He's had an obsession over you since I began talking to you. He tied me up deep down in the warehouse and I had to fight my way out." Jacob cried. 

"I don't believe you." I backed up even more. 

"Here I have the birth papers!" He showed me. I looked over them and one read "Jacob Anthony Perez" while the other read "Jake Andy Perez". 

"Please believe me! Please! I love you so much Bahja. I would never intend to hurt you and you know that. I was trying to tell you sooner but between Jake and my mother they stopped me. Please Bahja." Jacob was on his knees. I pulled his head down and smelled his hair. One thing that was different about Jacob and Jake was there hairstyles and shampoo's. I noticed that when Jake gripped onto my arm his hair was practically everywhere and smelled like cucumbers. Jacob hates when  his hair is everywhere and his hair smells like honey. I examined Jacob before coming to an conclusion. 

"I...believe you."