E2 Key Pt. 1

I slugged inside my apartment and threw my keys on the couch. My first day of work didn't go so well as you can tell. I couldn't make the coffee right and I kept on forgetting which coffee was which. There are so many damn types of coffee  like why can't they just have one?! One simple delicious coffee. Like gingerbread lattes. They're bomb and should be the logo for Starbucks. I shimmied off my clothes and replaced them with the pajamas I bought from the store on the way home. My lights suddenly flickered on. I pulled my shirt over my head and backed up into my closet. 

"Bahja?" I heard a voice call. I kept silent and crouched down in the dark closet. 

"I know you're here Bahja." The voice said again.  

"Bahja come out it's okay. It's me. Zonnique." I heard another voice. I still kept quiet and in the shadows of the closet. 

"Check in the bedroom Nique." I heard the first voice say. I heard my bedroom door open and boots smush as the person walked inside. The smell of vanilla hit my nose and I instantly knew it was Zonnique but I still kept quiet. As she was about to open the closet I scooted on the left side. The right door open and she peeked in. 

"She's not in here." Zonnique said. 

"Well find her! I want to get to her before Rayan does." Chresanto sighed. Zonnique closed the closet door causing the dust to fly into my nose. I sneezed and then the closet door opened back up. Damn it!

"Bahja!" Zonnique said opening the right door. I covered my face hoping to some how to have the power to become invisible. 

"I can see you y'know?" Zonnique giggled. I got off the floor and walked pass her. One thing I noticed about Zonnique was that her hair wasn't blue anymore, It was blonde with blue streaks. 

"What do y'all want and why are y'all here?" I sat on my carpeted floor. 

"I think Chresanto could explain it to you better than I can." Zonnique said. I walked out the door with her and saw Chresanto in my refrigerator.

"Get out my fridge!" I screamed. He jumped hitting his head on the top of the refrigerator. Zonnique giggled lowly. We all made our way into my living room and sat down on the floor since my furniture wasn't here yet. 

"Tell me what you have to tell me." I rolled my eyes. 

"Well the good thing is that Rayan has no clue where you are. He's trying to pin point you but he doesn't have that type of equipment and no money for that type of equipment. The bad thing is Jacob is plotting to kill Rayan and put his plan in motion which is ten times worse than Rayans." Chresanto scratched the back of his neck. 

"What about ma? Is she okay?" I wasn't worried about me I was worried about Zonnique and my mother. 

"Yeah ma is fine. Ma is in Hawaii until this whole thing blows over." Chresanto said. 

"So I'm on my own..." I held my head. 

"Not necessarily. I'm also hiding Zonnique and I thought maybe you two could stay with each other..." Chresanto said. 

"Sure. Zonnique is my sister." I cracked a small smile. 

"Bahja I also have to tell you something...Me and Chresanto are-"

"Dating." Chresanto finished her sentence.