I need you like...... 1

Boy, got me working side to side

I was minding my own business you know, sipping on that drink, sipping on that drink. Doing my own thing, when I saw my boy,- nah, I mean, my friend,- nah, not even friend, ohm, oh yeah. The person I'm sharing bed with, oh that's better, walking in with his friends. My eyes narrowed, my lips sipping on the straw, enjoying my cocktail as they sat down in a booth.

Girls soon followed, the boys smiling and grinning as they looked around the booth at those skinny ass bitches with concrete wall asses. I rolled my eyes, scoffing with a shook of a head as I continued to sip on my drink.

"I'm so glad we decided to go out tonight, I can't stand staying at campus on the weekends and I won't go home either, my parents will only pressure me into getting a mate to saddle down with. I mean, the boys at campus ain't that bad, I just didn't find the right one yet." My friend Shadira said as she crossed her legs and sipped on her drink.

"Yeah, me neither." I said as my eyes focused on Slain, his hands touching that flat ass skinny girl as she went to sit on his lap. I fumed, oh Slain, two can play this game. I finished my cocktail and put it on the table, standing up. "Let's dance."

"Is this the only club?" Shadira sighed, "Literally the whole campus is here." She told me and my eyes wandered around, she was right. From the Alphas, to the Betas, to the Deltas, to the Sentinels, to the Hunters, to the scouts, to the caretakers, to the salutary wolves, to the adversaries, to the warriors, to the guardians and finally, the rogues.

"Tell me about it." I told her as we made our way through the crowd and toward the dance floor. Many mated couples prefered laying low and just dance in the empty and dark corners while the unmated once just danced with humans or random campus girls or boys.

I started dancing my way to the dance floor, "Are you guys having fun?!" The DJ yelled out in the microphone, "Ya'll, Friday is poppin'." He spoke with a smile as the crowd screamed, "Yo! I need a bomb ass song, and a bomb ass voice!" The DJ said in the mic.

Shadira turned to look at me as the crowd scream, "Come on girl, you have a bomb ass voice and a bomb ass song, our song. So go there and sing your heart out!" She ushered me to toward the stage and I shook my head, uncertain. "Come on Live."

"Fine, but you have to join me to sing the nicki part." She nodded her head eagerly and we moved through the crowd, my eyes catching the glimpse of the girl that was sitting on Slain's leg making her way forward. Oh hell no.

I grabbed Shadira's hand and started to walk faster, "I'm still waiting, who will give me a bombs ass performance tonight! It's Friday ya'll, we need to bring the motherfucking club down!" I rushed up just as the girl came forward and I walked past her, flipping my pony tail as I whirled around to look at her.

"Oh, sorry. You were about to step on the stage? My bad, maybe next time sweetheart." I blew her a kiss as I turned back around, making my toward the DJ. "My friend is going to join me." I told the DJ who nodded and gave me two microphones. "Ya'll ready!" I screamed in the microphone as the crowd went wild.

Shadira told him our song, and he nodded his head. "I've been there all night." I stepped forward, "Live." Shadira sang as she pointed at me, "I've been there all day." My hips swayed side to side to the beat, "Shadira."

"And boy, got me walkin' side to side." I stepped on the side as I cocked my hips, "Let them hoes know." Shadira sang with a finger motions as she glanced at me. "I'm talkin' to ya." I pointed to a randomly, "See you standing over there with your body."

"Feeling like I wanna rock with your body." I rocked my hips back and forth as I stepped to the left, "And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'." Shadira repeated, "I'm comin' at ya 'Cause I know you got a bad reputation." I shook my hips side to side." Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation and we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'." Shadira repeated again.