I need you like......4

A night turned into a nightmare

"Slain." I moaned out his name and he buried his dick deep within me. He held me closely as a cry left my lips, his nose breathing down my neck as my mouth gaped. He kissed my neck as he pumped into me, warmth spreading all over my body as he finished off inside of me. My chest heaved up and down, sweat dripped from my body, my breathing heavily as he slid his dick out of my vagina.

He kissed back as I turned to the side, "Damn, you sure can keep up but I'm off." He smirked as he kissed down my neck, my body moaning. "Slain....." He kissed my lower back and touched my ass. "You're a pervert." He spanked me and hovered above me.

"You like it." He whispered into my ear and I turned to the side to push him away. He laughed as he slumped on the bed next to me, sighing as he rested his head on his hands. I rolled my eyes at him, my elbow on the bed as my hand supported my cheek.

"Your pervertness? No." I stuck my tongue out at him, smiling with a laugh as I shook my head. He removed his hands from behind his head and touched my cheek, brushing it up and down. My face slowly fell as I glanced down at his touch, "Slain."

We've been acting so much like a couple lately that I don't know how to act. We are so different but yet so alike. We are not a perfect match. "I chose you Live, it's always been you." He brushed my hair as he stared into my eyes.

"Slain no." I told him as I shook my head at him, my eyes closing briefly as tears streamed down my face. "We are so much alike and yet different, I've been thinking it through for so long. Did you think that you were the only one that made a choice? I did, I chose you long ago but we're just not a perfect match. We fit perfectly, but we're not the perfect match."

I removed his hand from my face and stood up, wrapping the sheets around me. "What do you want me to do? To choose someone else? I have only months left to make my choice before I leave Campus to rule my pack."

"Then choose someone else." I told him shakily as I stared at him with coated eyes, his jaw clenched as he pinned his lips together. "I'm not the right girl for you Slain, I'm sorry." He walked toward me and I stepped away from him with a shook of a head.

"What about you? You'll just choose someone else because you don't think that we're perfect match? No one gets a perfect match because it doesn't exist, we are the ones that need to make it perfect." He cupped my face as he stared down at me.

"Slain, please let me go. I'm not the girl you want. You're just confusing things, what we have is just sex and it won't work! We can't have something that was based on sex, we may be more than just two people hooking up but we are no different from them. Like I told you, choose someone else."

I turned around and made my way out of room, walking toward the slid door in the living room and slit it open. "Live please, let's talk." I walked past the pool, heading toward the stairs that leaded down the beach. I removed the sheets and shifted into my wolf, running toward the woods.

I heard bones cracking behind me and I knew that he shifted, what did he want? I won't change my mind. Our connection is bond by sex, we build these feelings because we had sex. If we were still the way we were back then we wouldn't even be having this conversations, he wouldn't even glance at me without pouring his hatred for me and that's why I know that we wouldn't work, even though it's not only sex, I feel like we aren't stable enough to be in a relationship to even be the Luna of his pack

The campus came into the view and the gates opened, I shifted and was wrapped with a robe. "Alpha Slain." I heard the woman who gave me the robe say when Slain growled at her, "You can't walk on Campus naked." The woman replied back shakily but was ignored.