I need you like......7

The romantic proposal

After weeks of planning the proposal, working hard to ignore Britney, Slain and trainings. I finally put it all together and was happy with the results. Everything was going as planned. I touched the railing as I looked down at the cafeteria, giving Mr. Stork a thumb's up.

He nodded his head and walked toward Gloria, his mate and lunch lady. He grabbed her hand and whispered something in her ear which she frowned, following behind him as they made their way toward the door.

"Okay girls, now." I squealed excitedly as I whirled around. "Yellow diamonds in the light." I slid my hand on the railing, "Now we're standing side by side." Turning around as I leaned down, "As your shadow crosses mine." Extending my arms as I looked down. "What it takes to come alive."

"It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny, but I've gotta let it go." I turned to the side as I stepped forward slowly, the girls on each side of the stairs, doing the same thing as they switched. "We found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place."

"Shine a light through an open door." I swayed my way down the stairs, "Love and life I will divide." Stepping down the stairs as they moved down. "Turn away cause I need you more." I turned around as I felt back, two guys holding me as they turned around, my hands extended. "Feel the heartbeat in my mind."

They put me down as the girls joined me, "It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny but I've gotta let it go. Ooh." Stepping forward with a sway as we walked up different tables.

"We found love in a hopeless place." I sat down, back to back with one of the girls as we shook our shoulders, "We found love in a hopeless place." Stepping down the table as we walked toward Gloria, pulling out the roses from our hair one by one as we gave it to her. "We found love in a hopeless place, we found love in a hopeless place."

"What is going on? Oh my God." She turned to Mr. Stork confused as we dragged her out of the cafeteria and onto the Campus, the guys that were training turning to look at us confused.

Mr. Stork with an astonishment grin as he followed behind us. We twirled around, dancing on the Campus field. "Yellow diamonds in the light and we're standing side by side. Oh. As your shadow, crosses mine...We found love!"

The people outside staring at us in confusion as to why we were singing and dancing on the field between them when they were training. Some even clapped and cheered on us.

We stepped on the bleachers, the girls picking the posters and held them up as we danced. "We found love in a hopeless place. Ooh. We found love. We found love in a hopeless place." The girls turning around as they put the pieces together, Mr. Stork pulling Gloria closer to us.

"We found love. We found love in a hopeless place. Oooh-ooh. We found love. We found love in a hopeless place." We sat down on the bleachers, moving the posters as we crossed our left leg and then our right leg. We placed the posters on our left side of the bleacher then on the right, pulling it up as we turned around.

"We found love!" I extended my arms as the girls turned the posters one by one. "We found love in a hopeless place." Will. "Oh-oh. We found love in a hopeless place." You. "We found love. We found love in a hopeless place." Marry. "Ooh. We found love. We found love in a hopeless place." Me.

By the end I was grinning as the girls finished turning the posters around and tilted them down so she could read it, 'Will you marry me?' She gaped, Mr. Stork taking her hand as he got down on one knee.

"Gloria, I'm so nervous but I know that this is worth it and I wanted you to...Yes! Yes!" She screamed before he could finish and flung at him, kissing him passionately. Aw, I'm in tears. This is so cute. Whistlers and clapped erupted as we cheered, squealing and hugging each other as we jumped around.