lonely

so i dunno if i'm gonna even finish this but here we gooooooo

updates might be slow because i have the elegant captain hook on ThePhantasticCats but yeah

((short first chapter oh whale))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott weaved his way through the crowds, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He flinched every time someone touched him.

Inside his pocket, Scott's hand was clutching a phone. It was old and outdated, but it was all the blond could afford.

Eventually, Scott arrived at his work. He breathed a small sigh of relief as he stepped inside the quiet library, relaxing immediately. He let the doors swing closed behind him as he walked over to his desk, setting his keys and phone down and plopping into his chair. He got out the book he had been reading, curled up in his chair, and began to read.

For hours Scott sat reading, occasionally pausing to push his glasses up his nose. No one ever came into the library.

Scott jumped as he heard a noise, looking up. He glanced around hopefully, but sighed as he realized the sound was just his imagination. He went back to his book, a lonely hole in his heart.

When it was finally time to lock up, Scott slid his tattered bookmark in his place and stood up, stretching. He grabbed his keys and fixed his glasses, then left the library after locking up.

People rushed by him, and Scott shuddered as they touched him, absentmindedly glancing down at his phone. He hissed out a curse as he saw the time and picked up the pace. He had to get home. Fast.

In no time, Scott arrived at his home. It was very small and bedraggled, but Scott had done his best with what he had - which, admittedly, wasn't much.

Scott rushed inside and quickly set his stuff down, then rushed into his room. He frantically fixed his hair in a cracked mirror and changed, looking over his appearance one last time. He flinched away from the mirror with a shudder, but hurried out the door.