lucky

ideas???

i'm lame sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch woke up in Scott's arms. He sighed softly and burrowed closer to him, not wanting to have to get up. He knew he had work that day, but he was extremely reluctant to go, not wanting to leave his new fiancé.

Scott stirred slightly and groaned as he woke up, squinting against the sunlight. Mitch giggled quietly and crawled on top of him, kissing him firmly on the lips. Once Scott realized who it was, he kissed back, relaxing as he slung his arms around Mitch's neck. Mitch eventually pulled away just to pepper kisses all over Scott's face, immediately causing a smile to form on Scott's lips. "Well, hi," he murmured softly, and Mitch giggled again, pulling away. "Good morning, Scotty. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept well, thanks. You're very good at cuddling."

"Why, thank you. You are, too. You're nice and warm." Mitch sighed happily and laid down on top of him, admiring the ring on his finger. "I love you," he said quietly, nuzzling his face in his neck. Scott smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his hair. "I love you too, baby." Mitch giggled and subconsciously clutched Scott's shirt, curling up on top of him. "When can we get married?"

"I don't know, angel. As soon as we get the money."

Suddenly, Mitch sat bolt upright, smiling widely. "Scotty!"

Alarmed, Scott sat up a bit as well. "What? Is something wrong?"

"No!" Mitch could almost laugh with how happy he was, leaning against Scott and wrapping his arms around his neck. "You know, I was saving up to propose to you, too," he said, and Scott's eyes widened at the news. "Y-You were?" Mitch nodded against Scott's shoulder, his smile still on his lips. "Mhm. But I didn't buy one yet. So you know what that means??" Scott thought for a moment, but shook his head. "N-No..." he replied, his voice hesitant. "It means," Mitch continued excitedly, "that I have $5,000!" Scott's eyes widened again, his arms falling from around Mitch at his surprise. "Oh my God. R-Really?"

"Yeah!!"

A wide smile split across Scott's lips and he quickly brought Mitch into his arms again, hugging him tightly. "That's amazing! Oh my God, Mitchy, you're literally an angel. I love you so, so much. I'm so lucky," he said happily, nuzzling his face on Mitch's neck. Mitch laughed and hugged him back, kissing the back of his neck. "I'm the lucky one, Scotty." Scott smiled and blushed, pulling away to meet Mitch's eyes. "You're so perfect," he murmured, but Mitch just smiled and connected their lips.

The kiss only lasted a few moments before Mitch forced himself to pull away and stand up. "Well, we should probably get to work," he said quietly, his smile fading a bit. Scott sighed, but he nodded and stood as well. "You're right." They both got ready, and when they were about to leave, Mitch pulled Scott into a bug and rested his head against his chest. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby. I'll see you after work, okay?"

"Okay, Scotty." Mitch pulled away and stood on his tiptoes to peck Scott's lips, and then he was out the door. Scott sighed and wrapped his arms around himself, but followed soon after.