punishment

this idea was given to me by PTX_Pentaholic99 thanks fren :)

oh also smut warning?? it's not really smut because scotty goes to a client's house :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Mitch returned from work, Scott hadn't moved. He was still on the couch in the exact same position, but he had somehow managed to get a book and was reading, even though it looked like turning the page hurt him. Mitch breathed a soft sigh of relief when he saw Scott was still alive and went to his side, kissing his forehead. "Thank God you're okay," he whispered, brushing his hair out of his eyes. Scott smiled weakly up at him, reaching for him painfully. Mitch gently pushed his arms down again. "Scotty, you'll hurt yourself." Scott whined softly and looked up at Mitch with pleading eyes, and the brunet boy sighed, carefully laying down next to him and draping an arm over his waist. Scott sighed contentedly and closed his eyes, leaning his head against Mitch's chest. Mitch kissed his cheek and absentmindedly ran his fingers through the shorter hairs growing on the back of his neck, closing his own eyes. "Mitchy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I... I have to go back..."

"To the same place?"

"Y-Yeah, h-he- he stopped early yesterday because he thought he'd kill me..."

Mitch chewed his lip worriedly and brushed his fingers over Scott's cheek, lovingly kissing his forehead. "Sweetheart, you can't go..."

"I have to. I'll be fine, I promise."

+++

Mitch followed Scott that night as he limped along, barely managing to keep from falling as pain flared up with every step. He didn't think he'd be fine.

He definitely felt guilty, but he just couldn't shake the feeling that Scott wouldn't make it back home.

Mitch watched as Scott knocked on the door, and his heart skipped a beat as he was pulled inside almost immediately.

Scott almost fell at the force of the man's pull, whimpering quietly in pain. He hoped to God his wounds wouldn't start bleeding again — he really wanted to make it home that night.

The man threw Scott onto the bed, practically tearing off his clothes. "Oh, f*ck," he growled, raking his eyes over Scott's body. Scott squeezed his eyes shut, but didn't dare try to cover himself. The man attached his lips to Scott's neck, roughly sucking and biting at his skin. Mitch watched, horrified, from the window, yet he couldn't tear his eyes away.

As soon as the man had made a mark he deemed sufficient, he pulled away and undressed himself, slamming into Scott without warning. Scott cried out in pain, but the man simply ignored him and continued to pound into him. Scott sobbed and squeezed his eyes shut, trying his best not to pass out from the pain.

It didn't take long for the man to release inside of Scott. Both Scott and Mitch hoped desperately it was over, but unfortunately, it wasn't. The man pulled out of Scott and rifled through a drawer, pulling out a knife and a pair of handcuffs. Mitch's heartbeat picked up, and there was nothing but fear in Scott's eyes. "You've been a bad, bad boy, sl*t," the man growled lowly, advancing towards Scott with a smirk on his lips. Scott couldn't help but let out a small whimper, but the man just chuckled darkly and cuffed his wrists to the headboard. Scott was completely helpless and vulnerable to whatever this man wanted to do with him — after all, he was his for the night.

Mitch couldn't hear what was being said, but his eyes were focused on the knife, his heart pounding in his chest. He felt like he was going to throw up.

The man crawled on top of Scott and straddled him again, staring directly into his eyes as he played with the knife. "How should I punish you?" he asked, mainly to himself. Scott had closed his eyes at this point, not wanting to watch his body be touched by someone who wasn't Mitch again. Mitch wanted to close his eyes, he really did, but his eyes were practically glued to the scene. The man's lips curved into a smirk as he got an idea, plunging the knife into Scott's shoulder.

The reaction was immediate. Scott screamed in pain, loud sobs escaping leaving his lips as pain racked through his entire body. Mitch covered his mouth so he wouldn't scream himself — he felt like he was being hurt in Scott's place. The man grinned at Scott's response and pulled the knife out just to stab him somewhere else. Tears filled Mitch's eyes as he watched the scene, pain spiking in his chest like he too was being stabbed.

It seemed to go on forever. Both the man and Scott were covered in blood, and Scott's screams weren't as loud anymore as he felt his strength leaving him. He fought to remain conscious, knowing he had to stay awake to get the money and drag himself home.

By the time the man finished, Scott's breathing was weak and his heart was just barely beating. Mitch decided he couldn't watch anymore, and he turned and rushed home, tears streaming down his cheeks. He wished more than anything that they could have enough money so Scott wouldn't have to do this to himself. The man at least had the decency to bandage Scott's wounds, but soon he thrusted the money at him and shoved him out the door.