hot

would you look at that i'm alive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks passed. Mitch and Scott were as happy as ever, and with both of them working, they were able to pay off their bills without worrying and eat dinner every night. They fell more in love with each other with every passing day.

Mitch asked Scott to sing to him every night before they slept. Scott still hated his voice and hated himself, but he still did it. He'd do anything for Mitch, because he feared that if he didn't give him everything he wanted, Mitch would leave. If Mitch left, he'd break.

Luckily, Scott had had no more encounters with old clients. Even though he still occasionally had nightmares, he wasn't afraid to go to work anymore. After all, he had Mitch to kiss his tears away.

"Baby?" Scott called as he got home one day, setting his keys on the counter. In barely a minute, Mitch came scampering out of the bedroom and skidded on the floor, jumping on Scott in a hug. "Scotty!!"  Scott laughed and hugged him back, closing the door behind himself. "Hi, baby. Did you miss me?" Mitch nodded frantically, pulling back to meet his eyes. "Yes, Scotty. Very much. I was all alone for a whole hour." Scott smiled fondly and carried Mitch to the couch, sitting down and holding the boy in his lap. "I'm sorry, love," he said softly, but Mitch just smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck. "It's okay, Scotty. You're home now." He pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Scott kissed him back, his eyes slipping closed immediately. He wrapped his arms around his waist and tilted his head to deepen the kiss, licking along Mitch's bottom lip to ask for entrance. Mitch opened his mouth to ask for entrance instantly, and Scott slipped his tongue into Mitch's mouth, exploring eagerly. Mitch moaned quietly against Scott's lips, letting the blond push him onto his back and hover over him. Scott pulled away just to trail kisses down Mitch's neck, slipping his hands under Mitch's shirt. Mitch moaned again and tilted his head to the side to give Scott better access. "I love you so much," Scott mumbled against Mitch's skin, and Mitch shivered, his fingers curling into themselves. "I love you too, Scotty..." Scott trailed kisses back up along Mitch's jaw before he kissed him again.

When they finally broke apart, they were both breathless. Scott offered Mitch a sheepish smile, slowly getting off of him. "Sorry." Mitch giggled and sat up, crawling into his lap again. "Don't be sorry, Scotty. You're hot when you dominate me." Scott blushed slightly, unable to keep the shy smile from forming on his lips. "You- You think so?"

"Of course I do. Then again, you're hot all the time, so it's not much of a change."

"You're hot, too, Mitchy."

Mitch giggled again and curled up, tucking his head under Scott's chin. "Thank you, Scotty."

Scott picked Mitch up and carried him to their room, gently setting him down. "Can you help me?" Mitch nodded and eagerly helped Scott take off his shirt, smiling appreciatively at the sight of his bare chest. "You're so pretty, Scotty," he said, pressing a kiss to his skin before folding Scott's shirt and putting away. Scott blushed again, but he didn't say anything, finishing changing into his pajamas silently. Mitch changed as well, and they both crawled in bed. Scott held Mitch close to his chest, kissing his hair.

"Goodnight, baby girl."

"Goodnight, Scotty. I love you."

"I love you too, Mitchy."