Chapter 6

~Ivy's Pov~

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun pouring in through the window. I sat up and yawned and groggily got out of bed. I made my way down the stairs, my eyes still slightly blurry. 'I'm gonna make Harley a big breakfast today.' I thought to myself with a smile. I started making pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast for the beauty. 'Did I seriously just say that?' I thought to myself and shook my head with a sigh.

I put all the food on a platter and carried it to the door but Harley came out and bumped into me, knocking the glass vase and single rose with water off and a couple pieces of food onto the floor. "Oh I-I'm sorry." Harley said and bent down to pick up the things that fell. "No it's not your fault." I said and put the platter on the table and helped her.

"Yes it is. I came up the stairs. It's all my fault, not yours." Harley said frantically and began to shake as she cleaned up the mess. "No Harley, it's not your fault." I said and gently grabbed her hand and made her stop cleaning. She looked up at me and tears were streaming down her face like wild fire. "Come here." I said and hugged her and she cried even harder into my shoulder. "It's alright." I said soothingly and strokes her hair to try to calm her down.

After a couple minutes, she calmed down and I pulled away. "Are you ok now?" I asked kindly, looking into her eyes. She nodded and sniffled and  got to my feet and pulled her up with me. I lead her to the couch and had her sit down. "I'll be right back." I said and cleaned up the things that fell. I returned couple minutes later and sat next to her. "So, why were you crying?" I asked and placed my hand on her shoulder.

I could see her eyes started to tear up again but she calmed herself down and then spoke. "Every time something bad happened like that, he would yell at me and say it was my fault even though he did it. He would always have me clean it and then abuse me if I didn't." She explained and sniffled again. "Well I would never do that." I said softly and hugged her again. 'Why can't she see that I like her?' I thought to myself as sadness started to grip my heart.

~Harley's Pov~

We pulled away from the hug and I dried my eyes. 'Was that breakfast platter for me? Did she do all that for me?' I thought to myself. No one has ever made me feel the way that Poison Ivy makes me feel. No man ever could. Could that mean I'm bi? Every time I see Ivy, my heart races and I begin to shake out of nervousness but I keep it together. The nervousness is a whole other story.

Every time I see her, it's as if my whole life is better. I feel that I should've been in her life from the start so she wouldn't have gotten into trouble and I wouldn't have gotten with the Joker and we could've been together. I think I like Poison Ivy.

Hey! This is another "filler" chapter, and sorry for the ending, it's not the best. This is also one of my rather short chapters, that's why I'm calling it a filler chapter.