Chapter 19

~Pam's Pov~
~Time skip of two months~

Finally, today is our two month day of being married. Now I can finally talk to Harley about having kids. I walked in the door of coming home from work and saw my beautiful wife sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Hey babe." She called as she briefly turned to look at me. "Hey. Can we talk?" I asked as I took my shoes off and walked in to living room and sat on the couch next to her. "Um yeah sure, what's up?" She asked as she turned to face me, turning down the TV.

"Well remember when you said we could talk about kids when it's been two months? Yeah well, today is two months. So can we!?" I asked in that cliche excited kids voice when they're getting a puppy. She rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head. "First of all, we're not moving. Second of all, we need to look into things more. I found what looks like a good adoption agency and I found this birthing clinic thing where they use a man's semen to have you get pregnant for surrogates and lesbians." Harley said and I nodded, a bit bummed that we can't move though.

"Where's the birthing agency?" I asked. "The hospital." She answered. An idea sparked in my head. "Can we go? Like, now?" I asked and grabbed her hands and gently pulled her off the couch. I held both her hands and gazed into her crystal blue eyes. Before she could answer, I spoke. "I know it's a bit early to talk about kids and stuff but Harley, I want to start a family with you. I want our kids to grow up knowing what a wonderful mother you are. I want them to have your beautiful smile and your sparkling eyes. I want to start a family with you, Harleen." I said and I've never gotten a rush like I'm feeling now, with Harley, than I ever have in my entire life. She smiled widely and her eyes started to turn glassy as she spoke with joy and happiness. "Ok, we'll go."

Ahh that's the end of this book! I can finally call it a book! I'm so so soo impressed with how this turned out. It came out a lot better than I expected and I definitely did not expect so many reads and votes! You guys are amazing and I did this all for you! The second book will come out soon so please be aware of that, it's Their Life Begins Here. Thank you all so much, this has been a huge success and I'm pleased with how this turned out. Well that's it for now. Idk when the second book will be published but I promise it'll be soon. -E