Chapter 10

~Harley Quinn's Pov~

I woke to my alarm beeping at 5 am. I groggily got out of bed and stretched. My heart was beating a mile a minute. 'Could I really do this? Could I really leave Poison Ivy?' I thought to myself. I shook !y head and stood up, getting changed into warm clothing and packing extra clothes. Once ready, I opened my door and turned around, looking st my room one last time. I sighed and shut the door.

I got put a paper and pen and wrote a note, saying that I won't be staying any longer.

Dear Poison Ivy,

I'm so very sorry to do this, but I have to leave. I didn't mean to cause you pain and anger. You've been my savior for these past few months and I couldn't ask for a better friend nor lover. This was paradise and I can't believe I'm leaving it. But like I said, I've caused you pain and I don't want you to be hurt anymore because of me. So I have made the decision to leave and never return out of love. That !Ade sound very confusing and stupid but it's because I love you that I'm leaving; I love you and I don't want to cause you pain so I'm leaving.

I may or may not see you again, only time will tell. If I see you again then goodbye for now but if I don't, then farewell my friend. Yes, I'll miss you, more than you could ever imagine actually. And I love you with all my heart plus more. I've never loved someone as much as I love you. You will forever be in my heart and you will hold a special place in it. I will never ever forget about you, no matter what.