The day

Kim pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was sister in California,she is  older than me by 3 years. She is the only family I have left. I love her but I didn't tell her I was going to Jamaica. With one last breath I took up the phone.

"hello sister. How are...." before I could finish I heard her cursing.
"so you left and didn't tell me! When were you going to call me uh?! Kimberly start talking now!" the only time she called me Kimberly is when she's really angry.
" I'm so sorry sis but I just wanted some space  and by the way I'm in Jamaica!" I said hoping to hear a scream I only heard,
"Ok. I was just so worried,have fun sis I went over your house to tell you that Joshua and I are going to Barbados for 3 months. He has a business trip, that's when I realized you weren't there". She said sounding happy.
I was still shocked at her reaction but I'm happy for her. She always wanted to go there or Jamaica.
" I'm happy for you Jasmine and you have fun and carry back nieces and nephews"
"oh really.. same to you love you Kim"
"love you too Jazz". The phone hung up and a tear ran down my face.
I wiped it away and looked at the time it was 9:30am and I have to arrive at the car mart by 10:30am.
I hopped out of bed and put on my robe and walked to the telephone. I took up the coupon from last night and look what they serve for breakfast. I dialled  the number
"hello if you want room service none will be available breakfast will be served in the dinning hall". A lady said before I could ask anything.
I'll have to buy groceries as soon as possible. The phone hung up and I made my way to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and throw it in the hamper. I brushed  my teeth and then stepped in the shower. I felt for a cold shower so I turned on the cold water.
I shampooed my hair and wash it. I then bathe with my lavender vanilla body wash my favorite, I bathe quickly then stepped out if the shower.
I curled my hair and put on a black leggings with my black tank top and my black Jordan. I grabbed my bag and throw my headphone,iphone and iPad in it. As I was about to walked out I saw the flowers.  I am still wondering who is my admirer? I walked to the door and left.

*****
I walked through the hallway to the elevator. I was waiting for the elevator when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was frightened I turned around right away. When I turned around it was Amber, I was so happy then it would be a scene in here.

"sorry if I frightened you Kim but I was just going to ask if you're going down for breakfast?" I was about to answer her when I see a spot a hickey on her neck. Someone must have got their groove on last night.
I was brought back to life when I felt her tap my shoulder.
"I'm sorry yes I'm going for breakfast".
"oh me too!" she looked happy. The elevator came up and we both stepped inside. We talked until we reach the hall she then left to go talk to the man that called me annoying. I looked away when he caught me looking at him. I hold down my head and then I heard someone on the mic. I looked up and saw that it was the man.
" I would like to welcome everyone this morning. This breakfast is called because I want to announce our annual charity party which will be held on December 23 at the restaurant and club hundred!"he said and everyone start cheering.
"Most of you don't know me but I'm a part of the board at this hotel and I'm a trainer at this gym and I also own it". All the ladies made the 'ohh ' sound. I was impressed,I have to admit but I couldn't show it because the guy was staring at me.

I looked away then a waiter came with the food. He said it is fried dumplings with steamed callaloo. I never tried it so I dug in and I have to admit it's very delicious. When I finish ate I was about to leave the hall, as I stood up Amber was standing in front of me. She is such a nuisance sometimes  but a little nice.
" leaving already?"She asked
"yes I have somewhere to be" I said then walked off. I walked to the the front of the hotel and a taxi was there. I sat inside and then the driver drove off.
"where to miss?"he asked.
"Toyota car mart please" I said.

We drove with the radio on listening to some reggae music. After a while he  made a stop.
"you're here miss"he said
"how much sir?"
" $300"he answered. I took out the money and gave him. I opened the door and stepped out. I walked to the car mart and was greeted with a security guard.
"hello. Where are you heading to?" he asked
" good morning. I am going to car rental. I should see Mr. Grant". He nodded and showed me where I should walk. He opened the gate and let me in. I walked to the office and saw a man.
"welcome to Toyota Car mart. You are here for the Rav4"
"yes sir" I answered
"this way please", he lead me to the outside I looked at the car and it looked good. We did the paper work and he gave me the car keys. When it it was over it was 2:00pm.
I got in the car and got a feel of it. It felt nice and I drove out of the car mart. I put on the GPS to the nearest supermarket. I parked the car and got out and came faced with someone I never thought I'll see here.

Please vote and comment

-krishy 😍😘😍😘