Arrival

Kim pov

I stepped out of the plane faced with the beautiful scenery and the fresh Jamaican breeze. I took out my iPad and snap some pictures. I was at Donald Sangster International Airport. The place was beautiful. I checked out of the airport. I saw a taxi and it stopped before I even had the chance to fan it down. I got in the car and took out my iPad and started looking for the best hotels and I found Sandals in Ochi Rios. I told the driver the hotel.
The ride was calm and the scenery outside was wonderful I had to take pictures. I snatch out my Sony camera that my mother gave me for my 16th birthday.
I took pictures of the attractions I passed by and the beaches.

******

I woke up with a slapped on my hand and a sound. I open my eyes to see the taxi driver over me.
"Miss we reach your destination"the man said. I got up from the car seat and stepped out of the car. A bell boy then came and took out my suitcases.
"how much is the fare? I asked the driver
"the fare is $3000 miss" he said I took out 30us and gave him. He took it and got back in the car and sped off.
I put on my jacket and walked inside the hotel. I was full of awe at what I saw.............

Picture of Kim stepping off the plane 👆

Please comment and vote please...
_krishy 😍😍😘