her?!

Unknown pov

I watched as the young lady looked at me as I walked into tastee. She was at the cashier,he hair looks so much like his own. I don't believe it could be her,so I went to her and ordered.

She was looking at me intensely,i looked at her eyes they were amber. I took my bill and saw her looked at my birth mark and then she froze.
************
I parked my car and took out the bag and walked inside the house.
" honey I'm home!" I called to my husband who I can tell is in the kitchen making dinner. I placed my keys on the table and make my way in there.
"how is my sweetie?" I asked him about my daughter
"she's ok. She ate a lot of food today" he replied I walked up to him and wrapped my hands around his waist. He placed down the knife and turned around and gripped my waist and placed me on the counter and started kissing me. He kissed my neck and he placed his hands in my dress and squeezed my breast. His hands were cold and it made me shivered and a moan left my mouth
" we make food there people!" said my son Anthony who is 8 years old. We pulled apart at the sound of his voice,i hopped off the counter and straighten my clothes.
"what do you want Anthony?" I asked him while I fixed my hair. David continued cooking.
" I came for a cup of orange juice" he said then walked to the fridge. After he drank the juice he went back to his room.
"we need to stop making out on the counter!" David said to me. I just kissed him and walked to my daughter's room. I opened the door and saw her on her phone
"hey darling you ok?" I asked her
" yes mom I'm going to the gym tomorrow" she replied
" David and I are going to have a meeting tomorrow at a gym" I replied to her. We talked for some more then David came and gave her,her dinner.

We walked back downstairs and Anthony, David and I ate dinner. After Anthony went to bed and we cleaned up the kitchen. We walked upstairs and went straight to the bathroom,we had sex in the shower. We put on clothes and went to bed,i didn't fell asleep because I still had the girl at tastee on my mind.

Who is she?

Vote and comment please.
-krishy 😍😘😍