shopping day

Kim pov

I woke up to a knock on my door. I got up and yawned. I put on my robe and go to the door. I unlock it and saw the person I didn't want to see the first thing in the morning.
"morning Kim ready for shopping?!"I heard Amber squeaky voice in my ear.
"you woke me up for shopping?"
"it is 9:30 Kim! I am going to the lobby to wait for you. Ready by 10:30-11:00 please"
"Ok I'll be down by then" I said then close the door. I walked to the kitchen and make my breakfast. I made pancakes with fried eggs and frankfurter and coffee. After I ate my breakfast I take a cold shower and put on a jeans and a t-shirt with my all_star and pull my hair into a ponytail. I grab my bag and my money and went through the door. I looked at the time and it was 10:50. I walked to the elevator and got inside when I reached the lobby it was 10:58.
"hey come on!" I hear her say
"I am taking my car"i said to her
"you rent a car!" she asked surprised like I'm some broke bitch.
"yes I did come on!"I said to her. We walked to my car and we got inside. She told me where we were going and I put it in the gps. I turned up the music my favourite song sia cheap thrills. I sang to it until we reach the clothes store.
"come on let's go shopping!"she said excited. We got out of the car and make our way to inside of the store.
"welcome to Adam&Eve how can I help you?"
"we are looking for cocktail.."before I could finish Amber started talking.
"we can look for ourselves thank you" I look at her in a strange way until she take my hands and lead me to a section of ugly dress. I play out the act like I loved the dresses but I already know that bitch hate me so I bought a dress when I bought the groceries.
"you look lovely Kim you will be the talk of the night!"she squealed. The lady was watching us looked at me and shake her head and have on a disgusted look. We bought the dress and also both a shoe and jewellery. We went to tastee after and bought some delicious patty.
*****

Amber told me that the party was at 8:00pm. After we got from shopping it was 4:30. I didn't cook because I wasn't hungry so I ordered pizza. I watched some movies until it was 5:30. I got up and head to my bathroom. I took a shower and I curled my hair and put on a light make up. I took the dress Amber and I bought on throw it in the hamper. I took out my dress and put it on. I put on my wedged heel blue shoes and my jewellery. I take up my clutch and took selfies then I leave my room. I walked to the elevator and push the button.

When I reached the lobby persons were leaving. I got in my car and put the address that Kim gave me in the gps. I drove off listening to my music....

Please vote and comment
-krishy 😍😍😘😘😍

The dress Kim wore👆👆