Date

Tyler pov

I bought my black tuxedo yesterday,it is dashing. I took a long shower,i put on my suit and my Italian leather shoes. I put on my gold watch and put on my perfume. I looked in the mirror a last time I looked dapper

I walked to the elevator and pressed 6th floor. I took out my phone looking through my messages when I got interrupted by the elevator sound. I walked out and to suite 54, I reached the door and knocked on it looking at the time. It was 5:30pm I have a reservation at Golden Bowl in St. Andrew at 8:00pm.

I heard the door unlocked and there came an angel. She looked really nice, her flowing dark hair contrasted her white complexion,her amber eyes like of a cat the low neckline of her bodice emphasised her plump,voluptuous figure. I was brought back to life with Kim slapping me on my shoulder.
"hey Ki-m yo-u lo-oked ve-ry ni-ce!" I said stuttering. Seriously Tyler u neva stutter in front of a girl!
"you looked nice yourself!" she said smiling. Her smile was breathtaking
"please come we will late for our reservation!" I said and took her hand and we walked to the elevator.
****************************
I parked my car and I got out and walked to her door and opened it, she told me thanks. We are currently at Golden Bowl Restaurant. I placed her hand in mine and she smile but I felt her stiffen under my touch. We walked inside,i told the lady about our reservation. Every now and again she would wink at me,but I ignored her. She carried us to our table which was near the window. We took up the menus
"so tell me about yourself Kim" I said to Kim. She was talking about herself when a guy waiter came to our table
"good evening what can I get you?" he asked looking at Kim breast. I felt a rush of jealousy in me and I spoke
" we will have the sweet and sour chicken and pork with fried rice with chow mein and fruit punch" I said to him and hand him back the menus. He saw what I was doing so he just went away.
" tell me about yourself Tyler" She said to me. I told her about my childhood until I turned an adult. We laughed,the waiter came back with our food. We talked and ate at the same time,when we were finished we ordered dessert cheese cake.
****************
The elevator stopped telling us we reached the 6th floor. We walked to Kim's room,when we reached she spoke
" I really enjoyed myself Tyler so I'll give you another chance" I smiled I walked closer to her that I can feel her breath fanning on my face. My hand went to the back of her head and the other to her waist. I can see her waiting to see what will happened,i lowered my head to her lips and captivate it. The kiss was passionate and full of lust,she wrapped her hand around my neck and push me into her more. My hand went to her leg and started rubbing it,a moan escaped her lips. My tongue slipped into her mouth and we fought for dominance and I win. My hand went to her ass and I squeezed it and she moaned again. We pulled apart after a minute both of us panting for air.
"wow that was really hot!" I said speechless. She was bright red by now
" I know bye Tyler I really want to do this again" she said and opened her door and went inside. I walked to the elevator with a hard boner, I planned on taking her out again.

I reached my room unlocked my door. I walked straight to my room changed my tuxedo and took a shower and brush my teeth. I put on a shorts and hopped in my bed thinking about Kim lips........

Vote and comment please
-krishy 😍😍😘

What do you think please comment!!!!