Family dinner

Kim pov

I decided to go the dinner tonight so I asked Amber for the address and she told me. When I reached home I took out a black straight dress that fit my curves really nice and my black pumps. I grabbed my towel and head for the shower still wondering what time Jazz was going to reach.

I got out of the shower wrapped in my towel and walked to my table and curl my hair and put on my makeup. I pulled on my dress and I was about to slipped on my black stiletto pumps when I heard a knock on the door.

I walked to the door and opened it,it was Jazz,I sighed at she hopped on me.
"Kim you look nice and a little fatter!" she said spinning me around. I just smiled at her
" so where are you going looking so dashing!?" she asked me.
" I'm going to dinner Jazz!" I said to her. We talked for about an hour telling her everything about the dinner. We made a plan,i hugged her then I left to go to the dinner with Shelly.
*******************

I pulled my car on the pavement and parked. The house was a 2 story house and it was beautiful,i think this place is called Cherry Gardens. I was brought back to reality when a gush of wind blew against my legs making me shiver,i hurriedly took out my pouch and made my to the tall brown door. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer,i pulled down my dress because the breeze is really cold. After about a minute someone opened the door,it was a boy who opened it he looked like he is 8 years old.
"good night are you Kimberly?" he asked me. His voice sounded like I heard it before,he is so polite.
"good night yes I am Kimberly" I replied to him. His face lite up with a beautiful smile he is so cute. He opened the door wider and motion for me to enter like a gentleman,when I pass him I bowed and he laughed. He closed the door when we heard someone called out
"Anthony who is that at the door!?" that was Shelly's voice called out to the boy.
"it's Kimberly!" he shouted with his soft voice. I heard heels pummelling the well tiled floor,i looked up and I saw Shelly dressed blue floral dress and blue pumps with made her a little taller.
"I didn't think you would come" she said still surprised at my presence.
" I didn't think I would either. I'm here so let's get this over with please!" I said to her and she just nodded and we walked to the dinning area where Amber was setting the table. She looked at me and I swore I saw her smiled at me but she turn her face away quickly continuing with the table. I was just standing when Shelly offered me a seat the little boy walked up to us
"Mom can I get some sweets before dinner?!" he asked. It was sweet but what caught me was that the little boy said mom. Shelly saw my expression and said,
" Kimberly this is your brother!"..............

Vote and comment please
Krishy 😍😘😍😘