what are these feeling?

Kim pov

I've been working at Tastee for 1 week now and I have learned everyone names. Shauna and I are going to a club tonight,but I have to work today from 8:00am-8:00pm. I'm making breakfast I'm frying fritters and hot chocolate. After I finished ate I took a short shower because it was 6:59 almost 7 o'clock.

I took out my denim jeans and a savage t-shirt and a flat swade shoes. I put on my clothes and braid my hair,i put on a light makeup. I grabbed my handbag,my badge I've got my badge! my phone,water and other important stuffs. I checked the time and it was 7:23am shit I have 7 minutes,i closed my door and ran to the elevator before it could close. I was in my thoughts when I heard the 'ting' sound signaling that I've reach. I ran out of the lobby and to my car,i hopped inside a sped off. ******
I reached at work at 8:15am but Ms. Harrison didn't penalized me because it was my first time been late. I was now serving persons today Jake, Stacy and Brianna and I. Everyone is nice here,we worked until it was lunch time we took a short break then at it again.

I was serving when someone called my name I thought it was one of the guys but it wasn't them so I turned to see the customer to come faced with Tyler.
"hey Kim I didn't know you worked here?" he asked
"you don't have to know everything about my life. I have work to do so bye!" I said walking off. He grabbed my hand,when he touched me I couldn't resist the hot feelings I got coursing through my body.

My lower area was throbbing with desire and lust. I thought he saw the effect he had on me so he pulled me to him
" I have an order!" he said handing me his paper. I got him his order he was staring at me all the while.
"here you go now bye or you can go talk to Amber she's cleaning the table!" I said to him pointing to Amber who is bending over showing her ass to a man what a slut!
" nah she's busy right now"he said looking at her.
"good bye!" I said
"I know you like me Kim admit it so would you go on a date with me!" he asked. I was shocked that he asked me that question. I really like him but should I go out with him.
" I don't know Tyler!" I said to him and after a while he walked off. I saw him left and Amber turned around looking at me,she gave me the sour  face but I rolled my eyes and got back to my work.
**********
I'm changing my clothes to go home. I checked the time and it was 7:58pm 2 more minutes until I can sign out. I grabbed my bag and checked if everything is in it. When I signed out I walked to my car,i opened my car and sped off to the hotel. Vybz kartel and Alkaline songs blasted through my speakers.
*******
I walked to my closet and took out my red lacy dress. It reached my tights but I planned on having fun tonight because I'm not working tomorrow. I was walking to the bathroom when my phone rang,i picked it up and answered it. It was Shauna
" hello Shauna!"
" girl remember to pick me up at 9:30 ok!" She said excited and hung up the phone before I could reply. I placed down my phone and walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

I curled my hair and put on make up,i put on my dress with my black pumps and grabbed my my red and black purse with my phone and key and my other stuffs. I walked to the door and head to my car
**********                
I drove to Shauna's house picked her up and now we are on our way to Triple Century. She is dressed in a short pink dress with white pumps. I drove into the parking lot and we got out,you could hear the music thumbing from here. Shauna was already dancing,we opened the door and 'wifey stand up n matey wlk out frm u knw a u di man a tlk bout!' this time Shauna grabbed my hand and draw me to the dance floor and she started singing really loud then she said after she got thirsty,
"gyal kim cum mek wi get sum drinks!"and she carried me to the bar. She ordered 6 shots of tequila and we drank them down quickly,after my throat began to burn me.

We went back to the dance floor and another song was playing a guy grabbed my waist and we started dancing,his hands were rising up to my inner leg. I was a little tipsy I wasn't good with alcohol easy to get drunk! but I still have the sense of feeling so I moved his hand and walked to Shauna.

I was dancing when someone touched my waist the feelings I had this morning when Tyler touched me returned.  I hope it's not him! I slowly turned around and came face with Tyler. His eyes roamed my slender body,he gripped my waist and walked me off the dancing floor and to the bar.
"so you make up you mind about our date?" he asked me.

Please vote and comment
-krishy 😍😘😍😘