Christmas dinner

Jazz pov

We are going to the dinner tonight and Kim bought two gifts for us to carry. We are now looking for dresses to wear,we decided to wear red for Christmas.
" you find a dress yet Jazz the dinner is at 7 pm girl!" Kim yelled from her room. I found a red cocktail dress that I want to wear with my black pumps. I checked the time and it was 6:03pm,i hurriedly went to bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped my towel around me and went to my makeup desk,i put on my makeup and curled my hair. I put on my dress and slipped on my pump. I spray on my Victoria secret perfume and grabbed my bag and walked to the living room and saw Kim waiting for me. She is dressed in a long red dress and a black stiletto shoes with a black pouch and her hair was curled.
" you look nice jazz come on!" she said to me walking to the door.
" you look nice too Kim" I said to her and walked to the door. I closed the door and we walked to the elevator.
*****************
Kim parked the car on the pavement and we got out. We walked to the mahogany door and I knocked,after a minute the door opened my Amber
" hey sisters. Come in!" she said. She was in a green dress with green shoes and her hair curled.
" hey Amber. How are you?" Kim and I asked simultaneously. We all laughed and walked to the dinning room.
"what do you want to drink?. Mom is finishing dinner so I can show you around!" she said to us.
" I want red wine" Kim said to her.
" I want white please!" I said to her. She walked off and we walked to living room and sat down. Kim was texting on her phone maybe her new boyfriend Tyler. I'm happy for her,we both are happy. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt shook me,
" earth to jazz!" Amber shouted. I smiled at her and she hand me the glass of wine. We drank the wine while Amber shower we around the house first the bedrooms,we also went to the kitchen. After going around all the house Shelly called out telling us dinner is ready.

We made our way to the kitchen went the door was knocked. Amber walked to the door and came back with Tyler and a girl.
" Shauna didn't know you were coming!" Kim said running and hugging her. She must be a good friend,she then hugged Tyler and they both went into the living room. We sat around the table while Shelly share the food,she cooked rice and peas with stewed pork and cow foot, fried chicken,mashed potato,pasta and carrot juice. She cooked a lot of food for the little bit of people here. We were about to pray when Kim and Tyler walked in, Kim's face was flushed and her hair was flying a little while Tyler's jacket was wrinkled and hair messed up. Everyone realize but didn't say anything while they took their seats beside each other.

We laughed and was having fun. Shelly went for dessert while David talked to us about his life and asked about ours.
" here we have chocolate cake!" she said smiling. That cake was Kim's and I favourite. She shared out everyone cake with wine and we ate and talked. After we ate I decided to stay at the house with Amber but Kim decided she had to go home. We hugged and everyone shared their goodbyes and they left. I walked to Amber's room and she gave me some clothes to put on and a towel,i took a shower and then got dressed.
" it's really nice to have a sister older than me" she said while she walked to the bathroom. I lay on the bed going through my timeline on facebook when my eyes got heavy and I drifted off to sleep..............

Vote and comment please!!!
-krishy😍😘😍