Do I get the job?

Kim pov

I am in the kitchen making breakfast,toast bread with frankfurter and egg. I got a gleaner yesterday I read it and saw a worker needed at tastee the one Amber work. So I called them and told them I want the job and I'm called in for an interview at 11am this morning this will be fun me + Amber at same place= fun for me. I finish eat my breakfast and took a shower. I got out of the shower and put on my matching lingerie a black pencil foot skirt with a white blouse. I curl my hair applied a light make up and spray on my perfume. I grab my resume,my car keys and my other gadgets. I walked to the door and closed the door, I walked to the elevator.
*****
I reached the lobby and saw Tyler we haven't talk for 2 weeks and still going. He is with a brunette hair lady this time where is his lap dog Amber!  I saw him looking at me so I put more sway in my hips and walked out of the hotel and to my car. I opened the door got in and place the address in the gps and drove off. I reach at tastee at 11:20 10 minutes early that's a good start.

I grab my stuffs and got out of the car,i walked inside the place Amber is not working today. Inside was nice and busy the lines were long.
"how may I help you?" a tall guy I asked me
"oh sorry I'm looking for Ms.Harrison the boss"i answered
"oh you're the interviewee. I'm Benjamin shorten Ben. This way please"he shook my hand and then lead me to a passage until we reach a door.

He knocked and the door opened,we walked inside and there was a woman sitting around a big table.
"thanks Ben you can go now" said the woman to Ben and he left.
"please take a seat Ms. McGee"she offered and I sit. We started the interview and after we were finish she asked me to stepped outside.

After waiting about 30 minutes she called me inside
"Ms. McGee you are.. Hired!" I'm what! Thank God I'm getting money and also going to get Amber I did the evil smirk.
"thank you. You won't be disappointed mam. When do I start?!" I asked
"well I would like if you start now until 5pm and I will give you you're pay. You are required to work everyday and a roster is placed in the changing room showing the posts you'll work,and you get $4500 fortnight. You start at 7:00 am. Ben will show you around and you're required to wear a black pants,flat shoes and tastee shirt that you will only wear inside!" Sheldon said I just listened what she said and Ben came for me and showed me around. He showed me the changing room and where I should look when I came to work,he showed me my locker and gave me a tastee shirt and hair net.
" today  you should be cleaning the tables and sweeping out the place!" Ben said to me and gave me the cleaning stuffs.

I started cleaning off table in my skirt because I didn't wear pants. I heard the guys that work here psssst after me but I ignored them and continue work. When I was finish it was 4:00pm only 1 hour to go so I decided to meet the crew. I walked around the back and saw a group of girls talking
"hello I'm Kimberly but you can call me Kim I'm the new girl!"I said and then they shook my hand. One of them said,
"I'm Stacy,this is Rushell and this is Brianna it's nice to meet you Kim!" we talked for the next 30 minutes trying to know each other.

I left and went inside the kitchen where there were guys
"hello everyone my name is Kimberly shorten Kim I'm the girl!" everyone turned their head to me eyeing me ravishingly. I blushed a little then a guy with short black  came up to me.
"it's nice to me you kim I'm Derrick, this is Samuel, Matthew and Crystal we are the chefs. Sasha and Andreen
are the supervisors. Only us have a permanent job everyone else work different place and you have met Ben our top supervisor!" he said. I'm trying to remember everyone name.
"ohk nice to meet all of you but my shift ends today at 5pm so tomorrow I see you guys!" all of them told me bye and i went to my locker and take off my shirt and got dress.

I walked to the office where Ms. Harrison was waiting for me.
"I heard that you met everyone and you did a great job congratulation you get $2500 for the hard work. You couldn't get so much so be grateful!" I took the money and say thanks then left. I walked to my car and got inside and drove out of the parking lot and to the hotel.

I'VE GOT A JOB AMBER BITCH HERE I COME!!

Please vote and comment
-krishy😍😍😘😍