it's on tonight!!

Amber pov

After I finish my shift at tastee and I hop in my car and drove to the hotel. It was late but I know he is waiting up for me.
I reached the hotel and walked to the elevator saying hello to persons I know. I am very popular around here. I press 4th floor. I listened to music while I waited to reach my floor.
When I reached I walked out with my bag. I walked to room 40 and knocked on the door. I heard shuffling inside so I know he's in there. A minute later he opened the door. I'll be getting it on tonight. He grabbed my hand and pull me inside and he closed the door.

When he turned around I attacked him with my plump lips. I have to admit he is the best kisser I have ever had. He moaned and he took control of the kiss. He left my mouth and travelled down  to my neck and he suck my neck. Sure they gonna leave some hickeys but I don't mind

I took off his shirt and I rubbed my hands on his chisel chest and down to his six packs it never gets old. I undid his pants while he unclasped my bra. He helped  me took off his pants and boxers and his 7 inch d*ck came springing out standing at a attention.

I felt him shiver at the contact with the breeze. He took off my skirt and panty. He was looking at me ravishingly. He lowered his head to my sizeable breast and his mouth took one of my nipple. I let out a moan. Every now and again he would graze his teeth over my nipple
" ah_ baby,take me now!!" I moan in his ears. He kissed me from my nipples straight to my cunt. I felt his breath on my clitoris. I moaned loudly. I felt his tongue lick my clitoris then he took this hands separated them and his tongue took over. My back arched uncontrollably and he sends my body scattering into a million pieces. Then without warning he inserted 2 fingers in his mouth then inserted them inside me.
" I want your dick in my cunt ty_ler!!!". He moved his fingers inside me and I cry out in pleasure. He hit my g-spot. And again I cried out in pleasure. I cum right in his mouth and he licked me like there is no tomorrow.
"shit you're so sweet" he said. I thought he was finish when I heard a wrapper torn. He position me on a fours and he position himself right at my hole. I breathe out a moan. I hold onto the bed post and without warning he thrust inside of me.
"fuck tyler. You're so big fuck me please"
He moved and he groaned and with more hardcore thrust we both came. He pulled out of me and I took his penis and start blowing him off.
I held is penis and lowered my head. I ran my tongue over the tip and lick off his cum. I hear him groan and he grabbed my hair and push down my head on him. I start bobbing my head and he groan again and I start rubbing his sacs, I deep throated him.

"fuck Amber I'm cumming shit!!". He shot out his cum and I swallow him dry. He smiled down at me.

We cover ourselves then we both fell asleep.

Please vote and comment
-krishy 😍😘😍