old friends

Tyler pov

It's been 2 weeks since our last encounter. She's been avoiding me every since at the gym and I KFC. I know I followed her and encouraged the rest of them to come with me too. I really like her but Amber is getting all defensive and possessive over me oh please I've hammered better than that.

She's too jealous I can't bother with her. Romaine can't help me now because he's busy with Andre who I recently found out had a crush on romaine long time. He's also bisexual, I'm now at a strip club with my brother and cousin Jake and Jason.

" so wah gwaan dawg?" Jake asked me who is coming from Clarendon he plans on staying 2 days with me.
" mi dea yah enuh!" and then we did the bro hug.
"so wah gwaan wid u n Amber?" Jason asked. Everyone knows Amber she inquisitive.
"a new girl cum frm New York and mi like the chick but Amber nah ease off di trolley!" I said and we all laughed knowing exactly what I'm talking about.
"mi bro getting all lovey lovey!"my brother teased who is 4 years older than me and I'm 23.
" stop dat nuh youte!" I said removing his hand. We made our way inside the club,I've been here a couple of times before.

When we stepped inside it was all smoky and thing. I hate smoke, we walked to an empty table and a waitress came who dressed like a bunny muy caliente! I winked at her and she blushed we ordered 5 shots of tequila.

We heard that they were doing stage dance tonight, we heard a man on the mic saying,
"welcome on stage kitty!!" and then kitten sounds starts to blast from the speaker. This looks very kinky and fun,we took the shots and relaxed in our seats. A girl came on stage in a red n black clear kitty suit and red pumps only her breasts and cunt was covered. Sexy! She had on a blonde wig, her eyes looked familiar but I let it pass. After she danced I ordered for her to give me a lap dance. She walked to me I was alone because Jason and Jake gone get their grooves on. She starts dancing on me and I was turned on until she stopped and I was angry when I opened my eyes I saw her looking at me surprised. The words she said next almost gave me a heart attack

"Tyler??!"

Vote and comment please
-krishy 😍😘😍