it couldn't be her!!!?

Kim pov

After Tyler left my body was hot. It was full of lust and my cunt was throbbing,i was horny! I mentally slapped myself.

I took off my clothes and took a cold shower and put on my pajamas and hopped in bed. I drift off to sleep still having Tyler on my mind.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I turned it off and got out of bed,i walked to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee with toast bread. I was too tired to make a big breakfast,i ate and then took a shower and wash my hair. I wrapped a towel around me and looked for my clothes. I took out a black pants,a white t-shirt and my swade flats. I dried off lotion myself and put on my clothes. I comb my hair in a ponytail,i grabbed my bag and head to the door.
*****************
I was taking a break when my phone rang. I picked it up and it was Shauna.
"hey Shauna!" I said
"don't hey Shauna me. You didn't call me after your date!what a best friend you are... " she continue blabbering and I zoned out thinking about my date again. It was the best night of my life.
"Kim are you there?!" I heard Shauna shouted.
"yes I have to work. What you want?!"
" I'm coming to tastee for lunch ok!" she said and hung up the phone before I could reply. I continue working until lunch time when Shauna came rushing through the door and straight to the cashier I'm working
"hey girl. Come tell me the juice. I want a 'full house patty with an orange juice" she said I cashed her and bought something for myself. We walked to a vacant table.
"what you want to know?" I asked her
"everything!" I started telling her everything that happened by the time I was ending Shauna was at the hedge of the stool. I finished talking when lunch time was over
"Raaaay! U date sound hot! Later mi affi get back to work before Tyler fires me!" she said then sped out of the place.

I cleaned up our mess then got back to work. Amber hasn't been to work for the week she must be sick,i don't care still less haters! I walked to the cash register and start to begin work again.

It was around 6:25pm when a lady walked in. She had long dark hair,her eyes look like cat eyes. She look 6'5 she had on flats,she look so familiar. She came up to me,
" good evening can I get 4 cheese patties and 4 tropical rhythm" she said to me. I typed her bill and told her the price
"that will be $1120" she gave me the money and I gave her the change and her bill. Her voice sound familiar,she turned to walk off when my eyes caught something on her upper arm.

Is that the birth mark?!..

Hell no......it couldn't be her......

Who is her?!
Please vote and comment

-krishy 😍😘😍😘😍