yes?!

1 year later

Kim pov

It had been a year since I live in Jamaica. We are happy with mom and Amber and everyone,Shauna is now my main chick. Jazz lives with mom now she left me alone at the hotel although Tyler and I don't live together we are still happy. I'm 3 months pregnant for him. Today we have a date and I'm so nervous about it,he said I should dress really nice and everything. So Shauna and I went shopping and bought a dress that fit my  bump and my curves. For the past year they are teaching me to speak patios but it's not really working but I try my best.

I took a shower then curled my hair then I pulled on my dress and slipped on my shoes. I sprayed on my Victoria secret perfume Jazz bought for me when she went back to America to look for Joshua. I grabbed my pouch and walked to the kitchen,i drank a glass of orange juice. Today I didn't go to work it's my day off and I got a promotion I'm now a supervisor and I'm happy for the opportunity. I was finishing my glass when there was a knock on the door,my belly started to flutter when I realize it's my baby moving. I smiled,
" don't worry baby momma is ok!" I said to my bump. I walked to the door I opened it to see a smiling Tyler,he kissed me on my lips then he lowered to my belly. I felt his breath through my dress which made me shivered.
" hey little baby how are you today?" he asked my baby. I smiled at his sweet gesture,he kissed my tummy then he stood up.
" let's go baby momma we have a reservation at 8:30!" he said to me. I kissed him long and passionate then we walked out the door.
****************
We walked to our table and he pulled out the chair for me and I sat down.
" thanks Tyler,so what do you want to talk about?" I asked him eagerly. He just smirked at me
" eager are we tiger! Slow down. I will tell you in due time" he said to me. I sighed then pouted. I wanted to hear now it's bothering me. The people in the restaurant looked at us every now and again this creeps me out and is very suspicious!

We ordered our food and talked a lot about the baby and names. We were about to get dessert which I ordered ice cream and Tyler ordered chocolate cake, he left to go to the bathroom which I didn't mind. After he came back from the bathroom the waitress carried the desserts. I was indulge in my ice cream and Tyler was watching me and was also eating his cake.

I took up a spoon to eat when I felt something like iron touch my lips. I looked down at the spoon and saw a silver ring encrusted with small diamonds. I was so shocked that the spoon fell out of my hand. I knew something was up but I couldn't figure it out. Tyler left his chair and took up the ring and knelt down in front of me. Everyone in the restaurant turned their attention to us looking excited this was a plan!!
" Kimberly McGee I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you. I know it's cliche but I really love you and I want you to make me happy for the rest of my life. You are carrying my first child and I don't want to loose you. So Kim will you married me?!".........
I was so frightened and his speech brought tears to my eyes. Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me for an answer no words can leave my mouth. I was speechless but I got the courage,
" Tyler I love you too but I........."

Vote and comment please. You have to read to know what happens next!
Will she let him down hard or will she accept him???

Please read!!!
-krishy 😍😍😘