time for a talk

Shelly pov

It has been 4 days since the dinner at my house. I have not been to work or talk to anyone because I felt so sad for hurting my daughters. I got out of the bed and checked the time it was 11:23 am which means David as gone to work already and Anthony at his friend's house. It is soon Christmas day and I have to do shopping. I walked straight to the bathroom,i wash my face and brush my teeth. I took a short cold shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I took out my yellow sundress with a pair of yellow pumps to match. I curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup and my outfit,i grabbed my purse with everything in it. I walked downstairs which was silent and I walked to the kitchen and took up an apple,i will buy food on the way.
***************
I parked my car in Tastee's parking lot,i took out my bag and close the doors. I walked to the door as usual men calling out to get my attention,i just show them my diamond ring. I got inside tastee which wasn't full for the time! I got in the line peering around for Amber or Kim but I didn't saw them so I ordered my food got it and left. I wanted to talk to Kim and Jazz but I don't know where they live and I think it's time we talk. I think about everybody then I remembered Amber told me about Kim and Tyler talking so I got in my car and drove to Forever Fitness
************
I parked my car and got out. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door as I stepped inside I saw him helping a lady. I walked up to him and touched him he was frightened to see me here
"we need to talk!" I said to him and walked to his office. After a while he came in nervousness written all over his face
" anything that happened I didn't do it ok!" he said. What on earth is he talking about.
" you didn't do anything that I know of,so come sit!" I said to him. He sat down in his chair. "I need Kimberly room number now please. I know she is staying at Sandals!" I said to him. After I said that his face looked so relieved.
" I don't know which room she is in" he said to me clearly lying.
" you know you can't lie so tell me,and I know you are apart of the board Tyler so cut the shit!" I said to him getting impatient. He got nervous and told me the room number and the floor,i kissed him on his cheek then left.

I got in car and drove to Sandals. I parked my car and grabbed my bag and got out,i walked to the door and went inside to the receptionist and told her what I'm doing. I went inside the elevator pressed the button that said 6th. I was thinking about what they will do when I tell them everything,will they still hate me? I was brought to life when the elevator made the 'ting' sound. I gather myself together and walked out of the elevator and to the room. I took a deep breath then knock on the door............

To be continued..........

Next chapter it will be Amber pov
-krishy 😍😘😍