Are you ducking kidding me?!

Y/N — Your name
Y/F/F/C — Your friend's favo(u)rite country
S/N — Social network

You were sleeping peacefully. That was until you heard...
Pop Goes the Weasel?
Nope.
Sound of breaking your window or something?
Nah.
You heard your phone, calling.
You slowly opened your eyes, cursing yourself for not turning off the phone and also cursing whoever was calling so early, for waking you up.
— Hey Y/N! My boyfriend is going to take me to Y/F/F/C for a week. We're going today, cool, right? I'm so happy!
— ....
— Y/N?
— You murdered my poor, peaceful sleep for this? Couldn't you just send me a message on S/N?! Wait, wait. What about your job? I thought you were babysitting some brat, who's parents are on a business trip.
— That's the reason why I killed your sleep, Y/N. You are going to replace me until I return.
— You're kidding, right?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT JUST NOW?! So wonderful! Hey Y/N, why don't you just wake up and go to babysit some little, spoiled brat?! — You said sarcastically.
— Calm down, Y/N. I asked everyone but they refused, only one of my friends promised me to help, but she called me few minutes ago and told me that she's sick. You're my last hope, Y/N. Please, you need to work only one week, you will manage it. Please, don't let me stay, I can not leave that child alone.
— Okay, okay, damn it. Tell me the address.

That's how you meet his victim.