Without her

Normal POV

Your and Ruby's bodies were found in your home, Ruby was so badly damaged that her parents hardly confirmed her identity. Both of them lose sanity after sawing their daughter in such condition. Of course your friend got huge trouble because of it.

LJ's POV

Maybe I shouldn't have killed brat, she wanted her to be safe... why do I even care what she wanted? She was just afraid of jail, so she probably wouldn't be mad at me... I dug my nails into another victim's eye socket and he cried out in pain. Why I'm not having fun as always? Memories don't let me concentrate on game. I wanted to play with her, but I couldn't. I wanted to punish her for beating me twice. I wanted revenge. Actually I won, I killed the annoying kid, she wasn't able to save her. I should forget her, even if I had tortured her and killed her, fun would end... nothing lasts long, humans don't last long, they're mortals after all, I can't do anything about it, I should forget... Wait, what did I just thought? No, no! Was I stupid enough to get close to her? Am I hurt again?
I grabbed the child's intestine, turning it into a heart shaped balloon, before digging talons into it.
— Hahaha, how does heart attack feel? — I remembered Y/N's words „Jack! You almost gave me a heart attack." Maybe I know how it feels. Yes, I'm hurt. It's been a while since I have felt pain last. I didn't know I still had emotions left. Well, besides hate and jealousy. That's it! I won't let her leave me. I do not want to be left behind again!
I left half dead child alone and teleported to the cemetery and started digging her grave. I opened her coffin. She still looked as beautiful as before. I picked her corpse and teleported to mansion.
— WTF, LJ? — Jeff screamed, — Why did you bring corpse here?!
— None of your business, Woods. — I replied, heading to the Slenderman's office.
Slenderman turned his head to me.
— Can you save her? — I asked.
— She's dead. — I heard his static like voice in my mind.
— But you can do something about it, right? I have never asked anything for you before.
— Why do you want to save her so badly?
— You see, she could've been my victim, but she died before I could have fun and now I'm disappointed, sad, depressed... I'm hurt, I can't have fun anymore, I don't enjoy torturing and killing.
— Maybe it's because you're doing it too long, maybe you need to think about new torturing methods.
— No, that's not it, everything was fine, before I found her dead...
— Just find another victim. Even if I'll revive her, you won't be able to kill her. She will become like us.
— I'm fine with that.
— What? I thought you wanted her to be alive, so you would be able to torture and kill her.
— I'll just bully her slightly... that will do.
— What is wrong with you, child? You were one of the most ruthless members of our family. Look at yourself, you look pathetic.
— I hadn't come here to hear your opinion, I came here for help. So, will you help your pathetic family member, or should I ask Zalgo?!
— This is hilarious, child. Imagine what will happen if all of you start saving people instead of killing them. Do you even realize how stupid it sounds?
— DO YOU REALIZE THAT I CAN'T ENJOY KILLING ANYMORE?! JUST HELP ME TO BECOME MY OLD SELF AGAIN!
— Your colors look darker... I think everything white is starting to become light shade of gray. Fine. I think you really need help.
„How is he even able to see colors?" I thought.
— Leave room, child, I need to concentrate and your silly thoughts are bothering me. Seriously? You're afraid that if you'll leave, I'll hurt her? She's dead already, just leave. I'll call you later.