Dayum! Dat cosplay is cool

LJ's POV

I was secretly watching them play. The girl was so lonely when I first saw her, her parents were spending all their time on work, her babysitter was doing nothing but watching TV, eating popcorn and messaging with her friends. Ruby was all alone, she had no siblings and nobody wanted to be her friend... What did she said? Everyone called her snobbish, spoiled brat in the school. She said I was her first and only friend, but now I saw new babysitter, she was playing with my target. She is doing good job watching over her, now I can not approach Ruby until new babysitter will fall asleep. You can't watch over Ruby forever, Y/N. I better have fun with child tonight, I was not in haste but Y/N is ruining my plans, I should've been Ruby's sole playmate.

YOUR POV

Dream.
You were walking on the clouds, when you headed to rainbow bridge, you slipped on unicorn's poo and started falling all the way down.
Reality.
— Arghhh! — You wake up and decided to go to toilet, but you lost in a big house and ended up walking into Ruby's room, where she was tied to bed, LJ standing next to her, his claws raised and ready to rip her to shreds.
— Uh, is not she too young to be tied to the bed by a cosplayer? — You asked, yawning.
LJ looked at you, confused.
— Why, younger they'll die, more fun I'll have, — LJ said innocently (as innocently as psycho serial killer can be), not having idea what you meant, — What is cosplayer?
— I see, you're good at roleplaying too! Why are you wasting your talent on such a stupid prank? Who paid you, Y/F/N? — You asked, thinking that Y/F/N knew that you were reading creepypastas and decided to play prank on you.
Now LJ was completely dazed, not realizing if you were calling him talented or stupid. He was expecting adults to faint, run, vomit or attack him but this situation was utterly confusing.
— Dayum! Your makeup looks so cool, so real! — You said, poking his nose, — It's so soft, it must be made out of rubber... What are your hands made of? Your arms can't be so long. — You rolled his sleeves up, — No way! They're real?! You wearing prosthesis, right?
— Maybe I'm real, Maybe I'm imaginary, — He chuckled.
— Hey, the brat over here threw me candy earlier, it had fabulous wrapper, I have never seen something like that. I think you gave it to her, may I ask where did you bought?
— Nowhere! Haha! — Candies appeared on her hand.
— WOW you can do tricks too so cool... Wait, if candy is suddenly appearing, it's a trick or treat?
— Are you OK, kiddo? — LJ put his clawed hand on your forehead, checking if you had high fever, because you were acting like you had. — Oh, I almost forgot why I'm here, — He said, sinking his claws into Ruby's stomach, causing her to cry silently, because she had duct tape over mouth (luckily to her, you entered her bedroom before Jack would be able to rip her tongue out.
— WTF, dude?! — You punched him before he could sink his claws too deep and damage her organs. — You're taking roleplay too seriously. Chill.
— What is roleplay? I'm not taking anything seriously, I'm trying to have fun! — He said, punching you back and sending you flying across the room.
„WTF, dude is perfect at cosplaying, rping, doing tricks and martial arts. Wait, is he real?! He's way too cool to be a mere performer, even most talented one. Humans can't be cool at everything. He looks like a slightly anorexic guy, yet he hit me with inhuman strength."
You stand up, realization was filling your mind like a poison. Then he saw what he was expecting and enjoying to see:
Fear in your eyes.