Lil bratty brat

Y/F/N — Your friend's name

You hesitantly knocked on the door. House was pretty big.
— What do you want? — The little girl asked rudely, after opening the door. She looked no older than ten (You're an adult in this story, deal with it if you aren't, cuz I won't let brats babysit brats. I'm mean, I know. :D).
— Hello, I'm your temporary babysitter. Y/F/N didn't told you anything?
— Yes, she told me she had to leave me for a week and she'd send someone to replace her, — She replied, observing you critically.
— May I come in?
— Yes, you can, I guess.
— I'm Y/N, by the way.
— My name is Ruby (Sorry if it's your name, nah, not really. You can have same name as brat, why not? xD)

* * *

You were in guest room, unpacking your things, when you heard the girl, calling your name.

— Sup, spoiled brat? — You replied.

— Whaaat?!

— What's wrong, sweetie, do you need something? — You yelled.
— Come and play video games with me, I'm bored.
You went to her room and she asked you to play online game, which turned out to be your favorite game too (sorry if you aren't into online games xD). You sat down at the spare computer and played with her, you, having better strategy and being older and experienced, won the game, even though she had a lot of money spent on her character to make it stronger.
— I can not believe that I lose to noob! — Ruby cried out and throw you something, which you dodged like a ninja. :D
— What?! Who are you calling noob, you loser! I was probably playing that, before you were born... Just because I'm not throwing money on it, that doesn't make me noob... Your parents are spoiling you too much, wasting so much money on mere game, that's why you're growing into a snobbish tomboy bit... Oh, candy! — You picked up the subject she threw at your direction, which turned to be a piece of candy in unusual wrapper, — Eh? Where did you buy this? I have never seen such a strange wrapper.
— I hadn't bought it, Laughing Jack gave it to me.
— Really? Gurl, you're reading too much creepypastas. No wonder why are you so aggressive.
— What? I have never read scary spaghetti recipe, is it Halloween food? Can I eat it now?
— Very funny, — You murmured, — Go to sleep bed now, it's late.