Ben's new cosplay

You asked Jack to take you to the mansion, if he didn't wanted to sleep with you, because Jill was snoring and kicking in her sleep, so you were back, Jill decided to come along as well.

— Hey Jack, who are they? — Clockwork asked and you assumed that Jill wasn't visiting mansion very often.

— This one who looks like my long lost twin sister is Jill and this midget is Y/N, aka Knife thrower.

— Hey!!! — You exclaimed.

— What? You're shortest in our gang. — LJ shrugged. — Anyway, I have to go and find new victim now.

He said before poofing, leaving you and Jill alone with Clockwork.

— So, have you met others before or am I supposed to show you around, midget and female Jack thing? — Clockwork asked.

— Wanna lose another eye too, bitch?! Then call me midget again!

— Your time is...

— I ain't got time for your bitching.

— Whoa, cat fight! — Ben come out of his room, holding bag of chips. — Alright, start already. — He whined, looking you and Clockwork like a game characters on the frozen screen.

—What's tic... going on? — Toby entered room, looking around to see amused Ben and Jill, ready to watch show and you and Clockwork, aiming weapons at each other. — Hey, chill Clockwork! No need to attack everyone in your sight, almost every time... And you need to chill too, hi! What tic... is your name? You must be Knife thrower, right? Considering that you're holding knife, come here with Jill, wearing matching dress and driving Clockwork crazy. I'm Toby, your biggest fan, I heard you annoyed everyone in the mansion in few seconds.

Toby reached out his hand to shake your hand.

— Yes, you're not mistaken — You hesitantly shook his hand, not sure if he was complimenting you or not.

Soon all of you heard the voices upstairs. You, Ben and Clockwork were first ones to follow the voices. Soon you saw Sally, who was watching cartoons and Jeff, who was trying to convince her to leave.

— Go to sleep, Sally. It's late already.

— But I'm not sleepy. — She protested.

— Your time is up, Sally. Get up and let others watch stuff too. — Clockwork stated.

— No, I want to watch!

— Sally, look at Ben's eyes, that's how your eyes will look if you'll stare at screen for hours like him, — You've pointed to Ben.

— Aaaah! Good night, everyone! — Sally cried out before running away.

— Hey! That was offensive, — Ben pouted.

— What's going on? — Masky, Hoodie and Jane entered room, — Was someone bullying Sally? Poor kid seemed terrified.

— Actually I feel more bullied, — Ben complained.

— HEY MASKY! HEY MASKY!!! — Toby immediately glomped him and started poking his shoulder.

— Stop it. — Masky Groaned.

— Can I bug him too? — You asked innocently.

— Yes! — Toby exclaimed.

— No!

— Be quiet, Masky, she was asking me, nobody cares about your opinion.

— I was just kidding, he's annoyed enough, I'll bother someone else, — You looked around and tackled Jane, — This one looks like female Masky, I'll pick her!