Torture?

You woke up and looked around, Ruby was nowhere to see.
— Ruby! — You screamed.
— Is something wrong? — She yelled from the kitchen.
— Oh, you're here. — You sighed in relief.
— Good morning, did you slept well? — LJ appeared next to you, pinning you down to the bed, — Oh wait, I was with you, I already know how you slept. Hahahaha!
— Ruby, run! — You screamed, hoping that she would run and call the police or something, he wouldn't torture you in front of many people, right? And if he chased after Ruby, you'd be free from him.
He let go of you, appeared behind Ruby and hit her in the head, causing her to black out an fall on the floor, before returning to you and pinning you down again.
Plan failed.
He dug his claws into your arms, causing you to silently cry in pain and shake in fear. You wanted to push him but you could not move, he was restraining you.
— You're shaking. Aww poor Y/N, you must be so scared, — He cooed mockingly.
— N–No I'm just... I'm just cold. Yeah, that's it. I'm cold.
— Liar! — He disappeared and reappeared in few seconds with a large bottle, splashing ice cold water all over you. — Now you're cold. I believe you.
— WTF I hate ice bucket challenge! — You screamed.
— What's that? Do you want me to warm you up with a hot water? — He asked slyly.
— No thank you, I'm fine. You do not need to boil me. Umm... can you get off me and turn around? I want to change.
— If I'll turn around, you'll hit me again. — He pouted.
— Then just left the room.
— Okay. See ya later.
— Eh? Was that all? Aren't you going to torture me more and kill me?
— You want me to? — He giggled, — You're eager to be tortured and killed? Why are you reminding me that?
— Just wondering, — You shrugged.
— It will be more fun to watch you, waiting when I'll kill you and fear me... I'm not in haste, I'm enjoying playing with you.
— How about Ruby?
— You're my only target for now. — He said before leaving your home.
You changed clothing, cleaned your wounds and bandaged them. Damage was insignificant, he could do worse. You kneed next to Ruby.
— Hey, are you OK?
— Y/N? We're alive?
— Yeah, I guess we're okay for now.
— Where is Jack?
— He left, I do not know when will he return. He said that I'm his new target but I don't believe any of his words. Maybe he just wants to stop me from watching over you. I'm sure that both of us are his targets.