Knife thrower

YOUR POV
I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was kind of blurry, all I could see was black and white spots and some red. Soon I saw that spots were monochrome clown and faceless man with black suit and red tie.
— Jack... where am I?
— In my house.
— Where is Ruby?
— I killed her.
— What?!
— Don't worry, nobody will think that you killed her, you were already dead when I did it.
— Wait, what? Did you killed me too?!
— No, I found you dead, then I killed Ruby and now I bring you here to revive you. You're not going to escape me, not even death can save you from me.
— Oh, I think I remembered... I hit my head and died... I'm so clumsy.
— Hello, child. I'm Slenderman. — You heard static voice in your head.
— Child? I'm far older to be a child. I know who you are, you're quite famous. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you.
— No, Y/N died. You'll be Knife thrower from now on, new member of our family. If you won't follow the rules, I won't hesitate to kill you.
— Hey! Nobody's breaking my toy! — LJ screamed in anger.
— Wait, wait. I'm not your toy, I'm a human. Well, I was born as human, not sure what the heck I'm now, but anyway, if something, you're more toy–like, you're coming out from the box, not me.
— Hey! I'm not toy! I'm cosmic entity of sorts, I have feelings and...
— Whatever, dude, chill. What are the rules, Slend?
— Don't call me that! Main rule is that you must kill people, also, don't cause too much trouble in the mansion. And yes, you're his toy or assistant, he's the only reason why are you here.
LJ looked down on you with smug smile and picked you bridal style.
— Where are we going? I can walk... I think.
— You must be still weak, you were dead few minutes ago. We're going to my room, we must talk.
— About what?
— About your Knife thrower costume, your training and more importantly — Your punishment!!! — He yelled and throw you on the bed, pinning you down and digging claws into your arms again. — Ruby told me what you said. You said that you had nothing to lose. Am I nothing for you, Y/N? — He asked, slapping you hardly.
— You're planing to torture and kill me, you idiot, of course when you're expecting nothing but slow and painful death, you have nothing against fast one.
— I had many chance to do so.
— You were playing with me like a cat is playing with a mouse, you'd get tired of scaring me and I'd be nothing but mangled corpse.
— I was not really feeling the urge to do that...
— Really? Do you like me, Jack?

______________________________________________________
This is all I could think so far. Should I continue? If yes, any ideas?