Jealous

— You like him, don't you? — Ruby asked.
— Whaat?! N–No!
— Yes, you do. You're stuttering.
— Oh, shut up, how can I like someone like him?!
— YOU. LIKE. WHO? — You looked up to see very angry LJ.
— She likes... — You covered Ruby's mouth and glared at her.
— None of your business, clown. Not that you care anyway, you're going to torture and slowly kill me.
— But still, I'm your ONLY friend, don't you dare to like someone else, if you don't want to get hurt!
— You're going to hurt me anyway. How can I like you?
— You're mine! My playmate, my „friend", my victim!
— Okay, okay, chill dude. Calm your stripes.
— I'll go and give you two some alone time, — Ruby headed to the kitchen, scared to be around her ex playmate.
You stuck your tongue out at her, causing Jack to go into laughing fit.
— You're more... haha... childish than... haaahaa children, I swear!
— No, I'm not. Close your eyes, Jack.
— Are you planning to hit me again?
— Just close eyes. I won't hit you, trust me. Not that hitting will damage you much...
— Okay. — He said, closing his eyes.
You stand on tiptoes to reach him but he was still too tall.
— Bent down a little.
— I swear, if you going to kick me or something, I will... — He bent down, thinking about what should he do to you if you'd made him angry.
You slowly pressed your lips on his, trying to avoid his nose. He stole your calmness and he would most likely steal your life too, so you had right to steal his first kiss, had not you?
— Can I open eyes now?
— Yes.
— What was that? — He remembered seeing Isaac doing that with a woman.
— Are you mad at me?
— No. I should be? — He tried to remember more. Actually Isaac ant that woman had fight after that. — Is it a bad thing? I should be angry?
— Well, depends if you enjoyed it or not.
— I felt nothing. I'm not angry. I'm... I do not know, confused? Yes, confused.
— Jack.
— Yes?
— Don't you dare to play that game with anyone else but me. — You said, mentally cursing yourself for falling for the killer and letting him play with your feelings.
— I won't.

LJ's POV

I left Y/N's house, still confused about the thing what just happened between us. Maybe I should ask someone what are the rules of that strange game named kiss? Who should I ask, Slenderman? No, he has not lips, I don't think he knows something about this game. I'll ask Jeff, he has lips all over his face... whatever.
I teleported next to Jeff.
— WHAT THE HELL?! — He screamed.
— Did I scared little Jeffrey? Hahaha, you should have seen your face!
— Shut up, before I'll stab you! Why are you bugging me, what do you want?
— I just wanted to ask, what is a kiss?
— Why are you asking me stupid questions?
— Just wondering... What does it mean when someone is kissing you on the mouth?
— Wait... Haha! Don't tell me that someone kissed the freak like you!
— Why, yes...
— Who could do such a thing? Was she blind or stoned or something? Haha!
— Never mind. — I said pouting and disappeared. I have to admit, sometimes people need to be more serious and answer the damn questions instead of laughing like an idiots they are.

* * *

Few hours later.

— Hey LJ, Jeff told me that you have a girlfriend.

— What is a girlfriend? — I turned around and looked down at BEN.
— The girl you're kissing with and doing things...
— You know why do people kiss each other on the lips?— Yes, listen: next time she will kiss you, you should kiss back and...Time skip bought to you by BEN, teaching LJ to do bad things— Just do as I told you, you'll like it.
— I can't, I already killed her, — I lied, not wanting someone to hunt down my prey.