Y/N VS LJ

He raised claws again to cut open the girl, but you glomped him (in a non loving way) and grabbed his wrists.
— Why don't you stay out of it, Y/N? You're not even her parent. Why are you risking your life for her? — He disappeared into the cloud of black smoke and reappeared few steps away from you.
— You're not killing MY BRAT, bitch! I don't intend to rot in a jail for your crime! — You yelled, as you grabbed small lamp and lunged at him, he disappeared again, you stopped just in time, lamp millimeters away from Ruby's head, — Ha! I'm not falling for your tricks, clown! I know your strategy!
He reappeared again.
— Makes sense. It really feels bad to be locked up. — He said, his creepy smile washed away from his face.
You felt sudden urge to hug and comfort him but you mentally slapped yourself. You stared the place behind LJ with fear.
— What is it? — He turned around and you hit his head with lamp, which made him lose consciousness.
You swiftly untied Ruby.
— We should run before he will wake up! Now!
— No, we should make sure he won't wake up. tying him will be useless, since he can teleport. — Ruby replied.
— I do not think he's mortal, now run!
Two of you were running, searching for crowded place to feel more safe, but it was night and streets were empty.
— What should we do now? — Ruby asked.
— IDK. You need doctor.
— No, I'm fine, cuts aren't that deep.
— Then let's go to my home, I think it's safe.

LJ's POV

I woke up to find empty bed. Damn, this is first time someone actually saved my victim. Am I getting older? What the hell is wrong with that woman, she played an idiot and at the end tricked me — one and only Laughing Jack! Nobody is tricking me and running away with my victim!!! She will pay for it!
I stood up and started looking for them
„You can't hide from me forever, Y/N."
I do not really care for brat for now, I going to punish Y/N for fooling me.