Funny

Y/F/F — Your favorite food

Next day you went into the kitchen to cook for you and Ruby, you were making Y/F/F, when someone tapped on your shoulder, you turned around to see LJ with creepy, silly smile.
— Hi there, kiddo!
— Jack! You almost gave me a heart attack!
— You're so funny, Hahaha! Don't tell me you were expecting someone worse.
— No, not really, — You laughed, — Want some Y/F/F?
— Yes. Want some candy in exchange?
— Sure. You will not poison me, right? I think you prefer to kill me more slowly and painfully. — You hesitated before taking his candy and eating it. What would you lose? You couldn't survive anyway, he was not average sadistic serial killer, you could escape from. — It's delicious.
— Thanx, your food is not bad either.
— You know, you can be a gentleman if you want to.
— Not really, you know, I'm here to play a game with you.
— Wait, wait. You choose game last time, so it's my turn now.
— No, it's not.
— Yes, it is. Not fair.
— Life is not fair, usually.
— Maybe you'll find new favorite game? More fun that your current one.
— I do not think so.
— Come on, let's try, not that I can escape you anyway. — You had to outsmart him, He was childish, you, an adult weren't going to let him things go on his way, right? He had much better manners than Ruby, excluding his addiction to torturing and killing, so he could not be too hard to manipulate. Apparently main problem was trust issues: he was not trusting anyone, not wanting his heart to be broken again and you couldn't trust him, because nobody ever knew what he was thinking really.
— OK.
— Yay! — You dragged him to play different games with him, but at the end of the day he said that they weren't fun enough and gave you few more cuts on the limbs, before leaving home.